• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 6mm bullets. Variety.

SanPatHogger

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2020
I have a big pile of 6mm bullets I am not going to use. Some I bought, some were given to me by someone who inherited them and knew I shoot 243. The Noslers were given to me for free by one of the great members of the Hide.

I have them listed on Texasguntrader. I am going to copy and paste the body of the listing here and the link.

But to you guys on the Hide there are special prices and deals.

To you guys the Nosler bullets are FREE, either pick them up local or pay whatever shipping costs me.
The first person to PM me will get them. I will try to update this.

Speer bullets are 1/2 price to Hide guys, pick them up local or pay shipping also.

I paid for the Hornady and Sierra bullets, so they are for sale and I think the price is already cheap/fair.

Hornady
2455, 100gr round nose 1 box $10.

Sierra
1550 100gr semipoint 2 1/2 boxes $25.

Speer
1220 100gr SPBT only 12 bullets Free if you pick them up.
1223 105 round nose soft point, almost full box $10.

Also, I have a regular job so If you buy something it may take me a few days to get a shipping quote and ship. Just understand you shouldn't be in a rush, but I promise to get it done.

Last edited:
ill take these.
1213 85gr SPBT 1/2 box $5.
1211 80gr soft point spitzer 1 7/8 box $15.
1215 90gr fmj 1 box $10.
1217 90gr soft point spitzer 4 full boxes $50

Thanks,
Jerod

Sorry, Songdogslayer sent a PM for the Gamechangers first.
I'm pretty sure I responded to all the messages.
Thank you guys.

Thank you guys.
I updated/deleted what's spoken for.
Boxed up and ready to send out.