• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm dasher die needed

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
I have a new custom 6mm dasher and i bought a set of Forster reloading dies for the rifle. My FL die is still a tad bit tight after Fl sizing the brass. the bolt closes but it seems a little stiff. I have herd folks talk about sending fired cases of to have a die made. Who would do this service for me, for the best cost?? Thanks Lee

Re: 6mm dasher die needed

I have heard of people taking a little off the bottom of the die or better yet the top of the shell holder to get the case further in the die.

C&H Tool >> Link to C&H Tool

They can take care of you for sure! I had two 308 FL dies that would not get a full length size on my case camming way over. Sent it back to the Mfg. and tell them you can't get a FL size. They should fix it no questions asked. IF not return it if you have the receipt or sell it on Ebay and buy one from C&H.

Terry

My good friend suggested i take some off the shell holder, so i will try this first!! Thanks Lee