• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 6mm Hagar AR15 barrel and reloading stuff. Reduced

radmcg

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2008
Mobile, AL
I have a new unfired 6mm Hagar barrel by Criterion CBI 1:8 twist 20 1/2" total length. Was placed in upper but never fired. Heavy service rifle taper with front sight dovetails. Threaded 1/2 X 28. Barrel has matching headspace bolt. Measures just under inch under the handguards and 0.750 under gas block. Barrel and bolt 300.00 shipped.

If you saw this before relisted because sold the bipod, reduced the price and added bullets I found. Lots of feedback on Snipershide and AR15. If you need references.

200 rounds new Hornady 6mm Hagar brass shipped.
2 die Custom set Hornady dies still in wrap never opened.
100 Berger 90 gr VLD Hunting bullets
50 Nosler 90 gr Ballistic tip bullets
All of the above 450.00 shipped CONUS
Take USPS MO only unless we discuss first. Best to email me radmcgatme.com with questions. Trades considered 6.5 grendel or 6mm ARC Barrel for AR platform. DPMS 308 style low profile handguards.
First I'll take it followed by email gets it.
IMG_2593.jpg

Last edited:
I have a new unfired 6mm Hagar barrel by Criterion CBI 1:8 twist 20 1/2" total length. Was placed in upper but never fired. Heavy service rifle taper with front sight dovetails. Threaded 1/2 X 28. Barrel has matching headspace bolt. Measures just under inch under the handguards and 0.750 under gas block. Barrel and bolt 300.00 shipped.

If you saw this before relisted because sold the bipod, reduced the price and added bullets I found. Lots of feedback on Snipershide and AR15. If you need references.

200 rounds new Hornady 6mm Hagar brass shipped.
2 die Custom set Hornady dies still in wrap never opened.
100 Berger 90 gr VLD Hunting bullets
50 Nosler 90 gr Ballistic tip bullets
All of the above 450.00 shipped CONUS
Take USPS MO only unless we discuss first. Best to email me radmcgatme.com with questions. Trades considered 6.5 grendel or 6mm ARC Barrel for AR platform. DPMS 308 style low profile handguards.
First I'll take it followed by email gets it.View attachment 7505473
Is this sold?