• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6mm Remington Data

Re: 6mm Remington Data

Thanks for the info,I found a few loads 38grs H4895 85gr bthp @3100 fps and from Alliants site Reloader 17 46grs 85gr bthp @3441 fps

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 308sako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't get the 95 SMK to shoot in my 6mm Rem or 243 AI, but when the 90 Berger is onboard watch out. IMR 4831 till your barrel tunes in. </div></div>

I contacted Walt Berger when I started loading for my No.1V, and wanted to run the 95gr VLD. He sent me a quickload generated list of powders. Of those on the list, IMR4831 was the one I had on hand that wasn't currently pulling duty in multiple chamberings. Hit paydirt with 43.5grs, 95gr VLD, W/W cases (neck-sized), Federal Gold Medal primers. I'm just starting to shoot it at "things", and it is subMOA to 200yds.....

Does nasty things inside of animals, too!

Kaiser Norton

Running 95gr VLD with RL17. Start at 42gr and work up. I got to 46.5gr safely. There should be a node or 2 in there somewhere. May not be safe for all guns so work up.