• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 6mmAI

Smokin99

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2008
Incirlik, Turkey
Heres my 6mmAI just out of the shop (naked not duracoat YET) 27" lijia #8 3groove barrel, A5, CDI BM, NightForce 5.5-22! Broke it in yesterday took about 2.5hrs, and then went to a Gopher field and kill allot of them out to 600yards with no load developement and fireforming brass, this is going to be one hell of a shooter! All soon to be camo of some type havent decided yet!

Re: 6mmAI

105gr AMax on the rifling with H4831 was running 2980fps and fireforming very nice, mine is also a 1:8 twist and Im going to be shooting the 115gr DTacs or VLDs

I like I like! my old stock looks good on it
smile.gif

That looks really good man. The mag looks really long at first but then it just finishes the look of that rifle up real well. How many rounds did you shoot out of it so far?

The mag is a 10rnd AICS and the BM is CDI, very good combo. So far I have 86rnds fireformed, this is going to be a Prairie Dog gun so Im sure Ill replace the barrel this winter so Im not to worried about barrel life if I get 1500rnd accurately out of it Ill be happy. Im going to be shooting the 87gr VMaxes out of it, bullets have to explode on PDogs! Ive shot countless PDog with VDLs or SMK at long range and they just arent very impressive! Barrels are like bullets to me, they are replaceable, just a little more expensive. LOL