• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 6mmBR

Re: 6mmBR

Thanks, I shot this off a bipod though, not off a sling. It was in a match that you could use any rifle/any sight, but had to shoot prone at 300 yd.

Dang good shooting. If you don't mind me asking what load and what kind of velocity are you getting? I've got a 6BR being built for heavier weight bullets right now and the accuracy that you are getting is what I'm hoping for.

David

this rifle is a 1 in 12 twist so 80 grain is about as heavy as i can go. the load is 80 gr berger FB, 31.7 gr varget, rem 7 1/2 br primer and lapua brass. I haven't checked the velocity. I also have a 6 BR that I had built in a master class prone stock witha 1 in 8 twist broughton barrel, but I haven't had time to test loads in it yet.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sl78928</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks, I shot this off a bipod though, not off a sling. It was in a match that you could use any rifle/any sight, but had to shoot prone at 300 yd. </div></div>

clean with 20 is excellent no matter how it was shot on that 600 reduced at 300. give that 300 yard rapid king, kent, over there at butner a good run, next time out...