• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6XC BRASS.....anyone know who makes TUBB's?

BgBmBoo

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Anyone KNOW for a FACT who makes Tubb's 6XC brass? I have been using Norma, but Tubb marked cases are quite a bit less.

I was told that Norma makes the brass, but after talking to a gent at Tubb's SSS company....who claimed he did not know who makes their brass???....I am wondering what the real deal is.

Anyone here using Tubb brass?

Anyone??

Take care,Stan

Re: 6XC BRASS.....anyone know who makes TUBB's?

It's all I've used since day one. I was told that it's made by Norma for SSS. Good stuff.

I thought the Tubb marked brass was no longer available???? I will stick with the Norma headstamp. I've had some of the Tubb marked brass split necks on the first firing. This was with a breakin kit that came with my SpecTacLr.

I think Silver State Armory in Nevada used to make the 6XC brass. I am fairly sure they stopped now. They are a big supplier of the 6.8spc ammo.

Scott

Norma is what I've always been told....the stuff I'm using seems to be good...marked "Norma"

do you mean this stuff...........
MVC-013S-4.jpg

This is what I was just told from another forum:

"Stan, the Tubb headstamped brass is made by MAST Technologies. I use the Norma 6XC headstamped brass and used Norma 22-250 before. Like John, I also had good results with the Winchester 22-250 but since I prefer to have the right headstamp on brass for reasons of my own, I stick to the Norma 6XC now. I tried the Tubb version and much prefer the Norma."

Take care,Stan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">do you mean this stuff...........
MVC-013S-4.jpg
</div></div>

Show us what's inside???....The OP is referring to Tubb head stamp brass, not Norma.