• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

6xc dies need help

JSF

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2010
Oklahoma
Anyone know where I can find Redding types s match dies for the 6xc? I have looked everywhere I know to look online with no luck. I am switching calibers before the Bushnell Brawl and everyone I have called said they can't get them for 3 months. I may have to stick to the creed moor if I can't find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try whidden gun works. They make really nice dies. They had my 6 creedmoor dies in stock. Took a couple days to get here. I haven't used them yet but they're just as nice or nicer then redding. They came with a shoulder bump bushing too.

Anyone know where I can find Redding types s match dies for the 6xc? I have looked everywhere I know to look online with no luck. I am switching calibers before the Bushnell Brawl and everyone I have called said they can't get them for 3 months. I may have to stick to the creed moor if I can't find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bullets.com