• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Range Report 6XC & Wolf LRM Primers...

psinclair

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Glasgow, Montana
6XC001.jpg

First test shows promise. These primers cut my ES in half in both .308's and my .260 as well.

Next test will be 500 meters when the weather permits.

Re: 6XC & Wolf LRM Primers...

Very very nice. Whats the ES and SD?

I'd be interested in your chronograph data as well, as I would like to try some wolf SR mag primers in my 6x47. I'd like to see your groups @ longer range too. I've been attempting to do some testing with a 6x47L at 400+ yards but the winds have been less than ideal. Looks like you've got it dialed in.

Holy Crap Pat. That is impressive. Only ones not impressed will be any MT yote and PETA.
smile.gif

Have read numerous reports of the ES/SD being super using Wolf primers large and small. Got some of each, just haven't tried them yet.

Nice shooting. If this is your 1st 6xc you will come to Love it. It only gets better from here.
Congrats!
Semper Fi

Great shooting Pat ! Been running the Wolf Primers in my 6x47 for last 200 rounds or better ! Same results you have seen.

Got 5000 + of them. Think I am set !
wink.gif

Great shooting, I have been using the Tula (made in the Wolf factory) primers from Powder Valley, in my .308 I am really happy with the low ES and SD's.
I picked up 5,000 so I'm glad thay are working great.
SScott

very nice

what is your velocity and barrel length?, looking at an xc myself.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Blackops_2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very very nice. Whats the ES and SD? </div></div>

1 2995
2 2999
3 2993
4 2993
5 3001
ES: 8 fps. I dont think I'll change anything! I'll update when I shoot it farther out....

Forgot, Bartlein 1-7.5" 5R MTU @ 27"

Excellent results! I was wondering when you get your ES and SD is it safe to just take it from 5 shots or should it be 10 or more?