• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7.6 creedmoore

paulrem308

Private
Minuteman
Apr 9, 2012
South ms
All I can say is wow. Been beating head against a wall about a new build custom and all the fine details that go with it. Come to find out all I got to do now is change ammo in my 3ohate! Talk about game changer. Just saved a bunch of money. Ballistics for this is amazing. All big name ammo is on board. Should be cheap enough not to have to reload. Talk about a magic bullet!

There’s also talk of a .22 Long Rifle CM coming out. Word has it the ballistics will be somewhere between a .22 short rifle and .22 mag. Saving my pennies to get that one!!

attachment.php

All I can say is wow. Been beating head against a wall about a new build custom and all the fine details that go with it. Come to find out all I got to do now is change ammo in my 3ohate! Talk about game changer. Just saved a bunch of money. Ballistics for this is amazing. All big name ammo is on board. Should be cheap enough not to have to reload. Talk about a magic bullet!
“paulcreedmoore7.6” new name??

Well just put in an order for the vortex cobra. Combine with hornadys bullet cam, going straight to the top for prs, nrl, class, alphabet soup. Yep gone rule the roost with this bad boy. Get to retire the counter sniper optics finally.

I'm working on a wildcat from this latest Creedmoor... think I'll call it 6mm-7.6 Creedmoor

Reactions: bullseye13
It gets confusing when there are Creedmore, Creedmoore, and Creedmoor all on the market at the same time.
For sure. And not all Creedmore/Creedmoore/Creedmoors are equal, you really gotta know your stuff to be able to discern which is best and educate everyone on the internets.

I'm working on a wildcat from this latest Creedmoor... think I'll call it 6mm-7.6 Creedmoor

funny you should say that, I am already working on a 6.5-7.6 Creedmoor. Should have the barrel next week, I can't wait for it!! Think I am going to call it the 260 Creedmoor to help eliminate confusion.

First saw this on another forum. Checked over here and wasn't posted yet, so let's get this ball rolling. Hope it gave some good laughs. Surprised no one took the bait. Haha

funny you should say that, I am already working on a 6.5-7.6 Creedmoor. Should have the barrel next week, I can't wait for it!! Think I am going to call it the 260 Creedmoor to help eliminate confusion.
I already have finished load testing and development and have got a new barrel system designed for it-the BIG NUTZ barrel headspace and locking system.

New cartridge is full of modern innovations.
I’m naming it 260 Steelhead.
100% compatibility with 260 Remington and 6.5-08 but more tactical and marketable.

Reactions: jda2631
Let us know your real world results guys Cant wait for someone to get this unicorn in their hands. Sounds like they knocked it out of the park again!

Shit, I tried a new primer pocket uniformer on my 7.6 Creedmoor brass last night and it ruined my cases, the pockets are too loose now. I should have checked before I did the whole lot.

I see the brass is on backorder now. I guess I have a rifle I can't shoot until I get some more. Hopefully it won't take more than a few weeks before their next batch.

The funny thing about this is that there IS such a round... but it's called the 30 TC.

.300 H&H necked down to .224? I like it.

In honor of Culpeper's obsessive habit of centering every post around his hatred of brakes, I'm gonna start putting brakes on everything. If I went to public ranges I would spend the rest of my life hoping I was benched next to him with my 22LR sporting a giant brake.

I forgot about the whole April 1 thing and I was looking at it and thinking, "it's not much more than a .308" and judging by the graph I figured it wasn't worth the BS and right before I stopped reading it I read the part about using the same .308 dies, etc., and I knew it was bullshit --still not thinking April 1 though-- until I come back here. Duh.

I forgot about the whole April 1 thing and I was looking at it and thinking, "it's not much more than a .308" and judging by the graph I figured it wasn't worth the BS and right before I stopped reading it I read the part about using the same .308 dies, etc., and I knew it was bullshit --still not thinking April 1 though-- until I come back here. Duh.
The message I got on my phone on Apr. 2nd, showed it was the same size and shape as a .300 Savage (except for the shoulder). Which is truer to the Creedmoor cases. Needless to say I was a little "disappointed" until I realized it was bullshit.

I had this image going through my mind of someone calling customer service at Hornady and going, "6mm and 6.5 are just play rounds, it's not a real cartridge unless it's a .30 cal."

You fellows have it all wrong. You should be wanting a .25-22-250. Perfect cartridge for hunting medium (deer sized) game, very little recoil and with a fast twist barrel is the bees knees for long range shooting with the knew 130+ grain bullets. I new it would be the knew thing. So, I ordered a bunch of .22-250 brass. Can’t wait to get my knew custom dies to neck them up to .25 caliber. You can call this knew round a Creedmoor if you want a knew name. You no it is the knew thing.

Reactions: jda2631