• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 7.62X39mm Blanks!!

M@D-M@X

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jul 21, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    <object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uT-WxV1U6IU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uT-WxV1U6IU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Yet another use for the multi-purpose 7.62X39mm Blanks!

Poop.gif

Re: 7.62X39mm Blanks!!

I would be STOMPIN' the shit out of the fuckhead behind me!!! This guy didn't even break ranks?

Notice that the guy who got his cover blown off is the ONLY one who's right hand swings back off of the charging handle...possibly interfereing with the man behind him....causing that result?!?

EDIT: On further review...it apears he was shot in the head at point blank range BEFORE his hand leaves the charging handle.

wink.gif

Why in the $#%#$ kind of close order drill is that anyway? Inherently unsafe and the officer's or NCOs fault in my opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yeticowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it was me I would definitely need new underwear. </div></div>
    +1 on that. The dumbass behind me would need some new teeth!

Dude, now talk about bearing on the part of ol boy who got his beret blasted right off of his noggin. Didn't even bat an eyelash.

Now in all fairness, those cats may be the type of crowd that negligently discharges firearms so often that it doesnt surprise the guy in front of them any more ha ha