• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BoltRunner

Cold Bore
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2014
Oklahoma
Looking for some 7 SAUM Brass again, yep I realize this is a constant WTB in the PX but wanted to see if someone had 50 PCS or more of Nosler/Norma new or even a couple times fired they would want to sell... Thanks fellas

Reactions: JasonPaul
It’s getting ridiculous waiting for ADG or anyone honestly to manufacture 7 SAUM brass. I’ve been looking for over a year now and it’s frustrating as hell. Good luck bud!

I gave up on ADG after I waited for a year, bought all the Norma/Nosler I could get my hands on and looking for some more... ADG may be the best but if I cant get it then it doesn't really matter to me...

Pre buy it a Creedmoor sports and wait. It usually take 1-4 months but it always shows up.

Reactions: DIBBS
Pre bought some a year ago, waited 8 months from Creedmoor Sports and still don't have any so I cancelled it but no worries :ROFLMAO:

I gave up on ADG after I waited for a year, bought all the Norma/Nosler I could get my hands on and looking for some more... ADG may be the best but if I cant get it then it doesn't really matter to me...
Yeah I tried that route as well but I waited to long and it was unavailable when I tried to buy. So now I’m just searching for what ever I can find just to have some on hand but def would prefer ADG since you can reload more times with it then others.

Reactions: BoltRunner
Yeah I tried that route as well but I waited to long and it was unavailable when I tried to buy. So now I’m just searching for what ever I can find just to have some on hand but def would prefer ADG since you can reload more times with it then others.

I hear ya I really wish ADG would shell some more out or Lapua/Alpha Munitions would get on board an put out some damn 7 SAUM Brass

Last edited:
I hear ya I really wish ADG would shell some more out or Lapua/Alpha Munitions would get on board on put out some damn 7 SAUM Brass
It’s getting so popular again so my hope is they will catch on and start. I’ve seen more people building 7 saums and Sherman shorts then anything else lately.

I've got some 7 saum brass. Let me look at my books on number of firings and how many. I think I have some R-P and gunwerks (adg).

How many you looking for?

Just FL resized with my FL bushing resizer.no neck turning. Literally ran just through FL resizer. Haven't shot any yet, but they all cycle, bolt closes and all eject just fine all loaded rounds.

Doc

Care to measure the neck thickness whenever you get a chance?
IMG_20220222_095945.jpg

Reactions: DIBBS
Yeah, after seeing this and other WTB threads, I just ordered another 100🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc
Yeah I think I’m gonna give that a shot and see how it works. I have 100 rounds of factory ammo stock piled buying off gunbroker but I’d like 500pcs of brass to have on hand.

DB60E4A5-9D2F-4251-AA11-4C0A715E19CE.jpeg
Just out of curiosity what does everyone’s 7 saum look like? Here’s mine currently, I have a Curtis Valor quick change action so I can swap barrels and bolts to run 7 saum and 6.5cm with the same rig. I was building it just for hunting but got carried away to have fun in a couple PRS comps. I take a lot off when I hunt since it’s almost 25LBs as pictured.

Heres mine. Terminus zeus long action QC. Ai axsr chassis. 32 inch bartlein. 300 norma being done also for switch barrel maybe 33xc as well
Screenshot_20220222-161429_Gallery.jpg

Hey stop fuckin up my thread looking for 7 SAUM Brass that's not out there posting pictures of your 7 SAUM rifles that I wanna see... Ok here's mine 😂... BAT Machine SA, Benchmark 28" MTU, KMW Sentinel with IMB, DBM Bottom Metal, Trigger Tech, Leupold MK5, Accutac Bipod... Shoots Berger 190 LRHT's light's out...

Attachments

• 20211118_185651.jpg
    20211118_185651.jpg
    616.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 20211118_185918.jpg
    20211118_185918.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 83
  • 20211118_185825.jpg
    20211118_185825.jpg
    622.8 KB · Views: 70
  • 20211118_185758.jpg
    20211118_185758.jpg
    631.1 KB · Views: 86
That’s a sexy unit, if we keep this thread at the top you’ll have a better chance of finding that never instock mystery brass. Then I get pick up the left overs. 😂

I’m in the process of building a new hunting gun, and haven’t decided between 7/6.5 Saum. I may have to switch to 6.5 PRC or something else if brass doesn’t become impossible to find.

well it’s been almost a year and I still haven’t found any 7 SAUM brass yet. I have 100 rounds of Hornady ammo and that’s it so I’m being conservative on using and reloading until I find some ADG. It might be wiser to 6.5PRC but 7 SAUM is so damn nice to hunt with.

I’m in the process of building a new hunting gun, and haven’t decided between 7/6.5 Saum. I may have to switch to 6.5 PRC or something else if brass doesn’t become impossible to find.
6.5 prc brass is just as hard to find. There was just 7 saum brass posted like 10 minutes ago on here. Have seen it a handful of times available on various websites.

Reactions: Disturbingiraq
Yes it is.
Glad to see others using Petes muzzle brakes! I sold my 419 brake after trying his and now have a monster for my 7 saum and a standard 5 port for my 6.5 Creedmoor. I wanted a polished Monster but he didn’t make polished versions at that time. I might need to order another one since my Action and Barrel are both polished.

Reactions: Disturbingiraq
I've got some 7 saum brass. Let me look at my books on number of firings and how many. I think I have some R-P and gunwerks (adg).

How many you looking for?
Any chance you still have any more of the R-P or ADG brass you might part with? Just finished my build & I have everything I need as far as components,…except brass. It’s officially unobtainium. And still no word on the back order I submitted 3 months ago. 😫😫😫

PM me if you have any you might be willing to sell.

I am keeping the gunwerks and just shipped the R-P today :/. I think adg only does 7 saum runs once or twice a year so just have to be at the ready when it drops or stay on the backorder lists. The last few years has definitely helped me learn patience and perseverance. Hopefully you have another rifle to play with...

Hopefully ADG is producing some soon, I’ve been waiting on them since last September.

Not a bad price and norma ain't bad.