• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7 SAUM Nosler Brass?

kennyg

Minuteman
Apr 27, 2011
USA
Hey, just wondered if any of you knew where I could find some Nosler brass for my 7 SAUM? I see Nosler's website says they are making it this year, but I can't find it anywhere. Midway says 'coming soon.' Any ideas?

Re: 7 SAUM Nosler Brass?

Midway says their price will be $50 for 50 pieces. Still not cheap, but it would be worth it to me if its quality and I don't have to sort and it lasts longer.

Hope it comes soon and is as good as advertised. I haven't been impressed with this remington crap I've been loading.

I haven't been impressed with the .308 Nosler stuff I got. 3-4 reloads and the primers are falling out!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tango__Down</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make it from 300SAUM. It's much cheaper that way. </div></div>

Have you been happy with this brass? Do you just neck it down in your 7 Saum FL sizing die?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DZelenka</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I spoke to Nosler and was told to expect it in early September.</div></div>

Thank you sir, that is what I needed to know!

Hey, I just wanted to give a little update. It looks like my barrel is going to be done a little sooner then expected, so I called Nosler today and asked when their 7 SAUM brass would be available. The rep did not know, but he was hoping maybe by the end of September...I guess we will keep waiting. I also asked who was making it for them, and he could not tell me, but he did say it is the same company that makes their 300 SAUM brass.

i am awaiting my SAUM build that should be done anytime now...so this would be great if I could get my hands on the nosler brass soon! Thanks for the update