• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

700 bottom metal

aussiem1a

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2011
North Georgia
If i was to change out that crapy plastic on a sps what would you recommend. Im undecide at the moment if i want to go with a standard floor plate or go with the detachable mag set up. I really like the AI mags.If i went with the detachable mag any idea what it would cost to inlet a Mcmillan htg stock.

Re: 700 bottom metal

I've got a couple of the Seekins DBM assemblies and they work great. They use the AI mags too.
The PTG stuff looks nice for the standard floor plate type. I've been looking at those for a hunting rifle.
If you get a price quote from McMillan, please post it up here or send me a pm. I've got a Classic that I need inletted for a BDL floor plate.

Here's a picture of the Seekins:

030-1.jpg