• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

700 PSS AICS Build w/ATACS CAMO

Sierra Bravo

Private
Minuteman
Mar 16, 2010
Georgia
Finally finished this 700P build I've been kicking around for a while. Jeff over at Hanover Hydrographics did a great job with the ATACS.

-700P 26"
-AICS 1.5 w/ATACS Camo
-Accushot Mono-pod
-AWC Bolt Knob
-SF 762SSAL Brake
-EGW 20MOA Base
-Leupold 4.5-14x50
-NF 885 Rings
-Cerakote Armor Black Finish

r700_3.jpg

r700_2.jpg

Re: 700 PSS AICS Build w/ATACS CAMO

How durable are the hydrographic finish? Ive been kind of kicking around the idea of having it put on a build I am working on. Both of those rifles ^^^ look great BTW.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YN*Dotte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How durable are the hydrographic finish? Ive been kind of kicking around the idea of having it put on a build I am working on. Both of those rifles ^^^ look great BTW. </div></div>

So far I'm pretty impressed with it. It holds up pretty well from scratches and dings especially from the likes of me with an allen wrench.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sierra Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YN*Dotte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How durable are the hydrographic finish? Ive been kind of kicking around the idea of having it put on a build I am working on. Both of those rifles ^^^ look great BTW. </div></div>

So far I'm pretty impressed with it. It holds up pretty well from scratches and dings especially from the likes of me with an allen wrench. </div></div>

Thats good to hear, I really like the patterns available with hydrographics, what was the turn around time to have your stock completed?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YN*Dotte</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sierra Bravo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: YN*Dotte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How durable are the hydrographic finish? Ive been kind of kicking around the idea of having it put on a build I am working on. Both of those rifles ^^^ look great BTW. </div></div>

So far I'm pretty impressed with it. It holds up pretty well from scratches and dings especially from the likes of me with an allen wrench. </div></div>

Thats good to hear, I really like the patterns available with hydrographics, what was the turn around time to have your stock completed?</div></div>

About 2-3 weeks.

Thats pretty quick and looks like it was well worth it. Congrats on the nice rifle.

Nice, I'm not much for hydrographic finishes but that looks really good.