• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

700 Remington ADL 22-250

mrslippery

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2009
NW,Ohio
Needing some information from some of you Remington folks on this rifle. Just came across one of these for sale, very nice from the pictures and information I've received. I'm pretty sure it's a very early model with a aluminum butt plate from what I can tell in the pictures. I can pick it up for 350.00 here in Ohio, haven't owned a 700 for years. I'm guessing it at 400-500 rifle? Anyone have a idea what something like this is worth? Avg/ball park number? I'm guessing the action is worth the 350.00
alone. The only models I'm familiar with where the varmint models from the 70's and 80's, had a .222, .223, and a 22-250 years ago. All where great shooters, thanks for the time. Slip.

Re: 700 Remington ADL 22-250

Buy It!!!!! Action alone is worth that. In these parts the wood stocked ADL's no matter year made are fetching $450+ in short action calibers. Occassionaly see a 270 or 06 for $350 but even that is getting less frequent.

Thanks for the information. Guess I'll pick it later this week, should help as some trading fodder for my next rifle. Slip.

Well picked it up today, year dated to 7/67. Will try it on a coyote Saturday. Doesn't look well with a safe full of Savages,LOL. Hopefully it's a shooter, Slip.