• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

72 Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation Raid in Mass.

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
BREAKING NEWS CNN: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Massachusetts.

State Police units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest, anti-tax and patriot movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order, collect taxes and enforce compliance of local residents.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently-outlawed military-style assault weapons.
Gage issued a ban on civilian ownership of these military-style assault weapons and ammunition, including components, earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of any arms deemed by the government to appear threatening.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a small supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize a larger cache of arms and ammunition in Lexington, near Boston, met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was, according to CNN sources, fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over-matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat into safe urban areas where the government troops could be assured sanctuary among the wealthy elites inside Boston.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order and has sent to the capitol for more troops, which will set sail for Boston in a few weeks. The governor also demanded the surrender and/or handing-over of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

-- Colonial News Network.

History. Study it.

Sirhr

That could have been written today. Had my wife read it and she didn’t catch Gov Gage. She was convinced till the end.

• Sad
Reactions: Sandhog308
Well done.

>80% of “citizens” today would side with Gage.

Knew right away.
Hometown area Saratoga NY.
Always loved walking the Battlefield.
Also in the are is Schuylerville.

Knew right away.
Hometown area Saratoga NY.
Always loved walking the Battlefield.
Also in the are is Schuylerville.
I used to deer hunt right next to the Saratoga battlefield. NYPower land open to public hunting on one side of the farm. Saratoga battlefield on the other. Opening morning sounded like the first 15 minutes of Saving Private Ryan from the power company land. All the deer came through us to get to the 'safety' of the battlefield. It was like a 'Buck Picking' contest.

Great times!

Sirhr

Well done, that brought tears to my eyes. Of course I knew exactly what the reference was but damn it hit home very hard. LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

Reactions: camotoe
My tri-corner is disappointed to be back in its peg. Well played, Sirhr, well played.

Captain Preston, what made you go to the Concord Fight [on 19 April 1775]?"

"What did I go for?"

"...Were you oppressed by the Stamp Act?"

"I never saw any stamps, and I always understood that none were ever sold."

"Well, what about the tea tax?

"Tea tax, I never drank a drop of the stuff, the boys threw it all overboard."

"But I suppose you have been reading Harrington, Sidney, and Locke about the eternal principle of liberty?"

"I never heard of these men. The only books we had were the Bible, the Catechism, Watts' psalms and hymns and the almanacs."

"Well, then, what was the matter?"

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."

– Captain Levi Preston of Danvers, Massachusetts, interviewed about his participation in the first battle of the American Revolution many years later, at the age of 91, around 1843

BREAKING NEWS CNN: Seventy-Two Killed Resisting Gun Confiscation In Massachusetts.

State Police units seeking to confiscate a cache of recently banned assault weapons were ambushed by elements of a Para-military extremist faction. Military and law enforcement sources estimate that 72 were killed and more than 200 injured before government forces were compelled to withdraw.
Speaking after the clash, Massachusetts Governor Thomas Gage declared that the extremist faction, which was made up of local citizens, has links to the radical right-wing tax protest, anti-tax and patriot movement.

Gage blamed the extremists for recent incidents of vandalism directed against internal revenue offices. The governor, who described the group’s organizers as “criminals,” issued an executive order authorizing the summary arrest of any individual who has interfered with the government’s efforts to secure law and order, collect taxes and enforce compliance of local residents.

The military raid on the extremist arsenal followed wide-spread refusal by the local citizenry to turn over recently-outlawed military-style assault weapons.
Gage issued a ban on civilian ownership of these military-style assault weapons and ammunition, including components, earlier in the week. This decision followed a meeting in early this month between government and military leaders at which the governor authorized the forcible confiscation of any arms deemed by the government to appear threatening.

One government official, speaking on condition of anonymity, pointed out that “none of these people would have been killed had the extremists obeyed the law and turned over their weapons voluntarily.”

Government troops initially succeeded in confiscating a small supply of outlawed weapons and ammunition. However, troops attempting to seize a larger cache of arms and ammunition in Lexington, near Boston, met with resistance from heavily-armed extremists who had been tipped off regarding the government’s plans.

During a tense standoff in the Lexington town park, Colonel Francis Smith, commander of the government operation, ordered the armed group to surrender and return to their homes. The impasse was broken by a single shot, which was, according to CNN sources, fired by one of the right-wing extremists.

Eight civilians were killed in the ensuing exchange.

Ironically, the local citizenry blamed government forces rather than the extremists for the civilian deaths. Before order could be restored, armed citizens from surrounding areas had descended upon the guard units. Colonel Smith, finding his forces over-matched by the armed mob, ordered a retreat into safe urban areas where the government troops could be assured sanctuary among the wealthy elites inside Boston.

Governor Gage has called upon citizens to support the state/national joint task force in its effort to restore law and order and has sent to the capitol for more troops, which will set sail for Boston in a few weeks. The governor also demanded the surrender and/or handing-over of those responsible for planning and leading the attack against the government troops.

Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, and John Hancock, who have been identified as “ringleaders” of the extremist faction, remain at large.

-- Colonial News Network.

History. Study it.

Sirhr
It's scary how close this may be to fruition. Well worded for the current times. Thank you for this.

It's scary how close this may be to fruition. Well worded for the current times. Thank you for this.
Half the country is too fucking stupid to use history as a learning experience. They are going to have to take the full course over again, from being ruled by a totalitarian communist government to finally, after many years, generations, rising up and rebelling to maybe, just maybe, breaking the fascists chains that enslave them.
It would have to be a world wide rebellion to fight off the globalists but I doubt it could be pulled off.

Reactions: clcustom1911
Today, with this administration they would just drone strike the evil domestic terrorists who are attempting to overthrow the duly elected Government.

Usually find that we get news here as its happening as I read the thread , now that the hardon has subsided and this has only been a drill in history I told the kids to put the case of grenades back in the basement. Unfortunately the only thing that will right this ship will be if history repeats itself and from learning about history I know I will be on the right side of history when its recorded again for others.

Today, with this administration they would just drone strike the evil domestic terrorists who are attempting to overthrow the duly elected Government.
The amount of tech they have at their fingertips is scary. I would only be suprised if the drone strike made it to the news.