• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories 77 grain Black Hills Ammo comming next week at Charlie's - Hide Special

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    This is less of a commerical and more of a public service announcment. We are getting our next (very modest) allocation of 77 grain Mk262 5.56mm TMK (tipped) ammo next week.

Fair prices. Higher than normal. But low for BHA this time of year. $81.00 per box of 50 rounds. Limit 5 boxes per order

Black-Hills-TMK__47815.1601920072.png

If I list it on the Website, we will be sold out in an hour. We probably have 1,000 orders for every 10 we can fufill. We have 11 pallets of OTM on back order, that was placed in May or June. I politely asked when we might expect that shipment. I was advised that OTM will not be shipping in 2020. We sold a bunch of that as well.

You can also get on the waiting list to buy from the Website if we have any left overs.

Black Hillls Ammo at Charlie's Custom Clones

We are not really a big ammo shop, and in the past have ONLY carried BHA, and mostly for folks who purchased a nice rifle. This year, as you all know, the ammo market has been upside down.

Anyway, PM me. First come first serve. Cash price - electronic payment or check by email. I am giving 'hide members first crack at before we publish to the Website.

Read thier reviews and complaints, you will not be happy 4 months later and a 100 emails to get your money back

wow, that was not polite. have you been a customer of ours? Here is what our real customers say: Trust Spot Reviews of Charlies Custom Clones

Our customer are pretty happy. Like any business, we have had some ups and downs. We are a three-year old start-up and 10,000 orders. I am sure we messed up some of those 10,000 orders, but most people rate us highly.

Also, FYI, I am one of the owners and my name is listed, and I personally have been a contributing Hide member for a number of years before every getting going with this business with my partners. I contribute to this community and don't sell much here. So, random granades are really in bad taste. If you personally have had a problem that you do not think was resolved, give me a call or email. Even problems we have had, have been dealt with straight-up. I am sure you personally did not send 100 emails to me or to Charlies.

And, to this point about my contribution to this community: 986 posts and 301 likes. I have been listed since 2017 (only since the server changed then), I had never looked it at before, but that says something about what how I contribute here, and how that contribution is received. You, @Twins82 have been here a year, contributed only 160 times and got 63 likes. Just do you know, dumping on someone's post is not good manners. If you are a member of other online forums, they remove your privileges for doing that. I am not sure what LowLight's policy is, but is generlaly not welcomed.

It is times like this that we can do a better job supporting each other. And this post -- trust me -- is not about making money. It is about an opporutnity to this community. I decided to put this ammo aside for whomever might want it ONLY on Snipershide. You probably know that we sponsor other sites as well, and I have reserved a few cases to this group, because this group is a polite community. You don't need to dump randomly on my post.

An addendum to this post: We do charge shipping, and to be honest, shipping is high on ammo, as we do ask for verificaton of 21 years of age, and signature. That gives us a high fixed cost, and then the cost per pound is not bad. If you DM me, give me your zip and I will quote the full price to you by cash or credit card.

Last edited:
    Reactions: gonzaga
    I've had several successful purchases with Charlie's.

Their cs appears to be good, top tier gear. Not cheap, but they don't sell trash either so that's to be expected.

So far I've been very satisfied with them.

Reactions: longshot2000
    I have had a few experiences with Charlie’s.
    Nothing out of the ordinary, paid, shipped, received. Would not be hesitant to order again.
    RTH