• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7BR Turnkey Match Rifle + optics, brass, dies, ammo, components $1200

spamassassin

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Built on a LH Savage 110 action that's been faced and trued, a shouldered stainless Hart barrel has been fitted. Gun makes weight for standard gun in high power metallic silhouette. Shoots better than any rifle I've ever owned. Nesika Bay stock, custom trigger guard, single shot stock & sled, fully bedded. Comes with Weaver T-24 AO mounted in weaver rings on a tall 20MOA base. Set up for standing offhand shooting. 24" barrel.

Comes with 1000rds of Remington 7BR brass in 3-fire and 4-fire. Should get easily >10 loads out of the brass. My loads are really mild. Most of the brass comes as loaded ammo with 154gn SST's (2250fps, R load) and 130gn SMK's (2560fps, CPT load). Comes with dies by redding and a 7mm NS die. Should get about 7000 rounds of barrel life. It's currently just over 3500 and shoots like a house on fire still. Groups well under MOA. Used this rifle for shots up to 800m training beginners. It's so nice to shoot and so accurate you'll freak. Perfect for a youth or ladies rifle or for people like me that are recoil averse.

Also comes with all of the remaining component 130SMK's and 154SST's I have on hand. Should be around 300 or so bullets total.

Comes with load data for both CPT and R loads. R loads take down rams reliably at 500m, never a ringer. Works with 168SMK's with the exact same load specs. CPT loads don't ring turkeys, they fall right down.

I've used this rifle for 2 seasons in metallic silhouette and taken my class at the state level with it along with winning a number of regional matches. I'm wanting to build a hunter weight gun now so I can shoot both classes with 1 rifle. Worst case I can just rebarrel it but would rather use a lighter receiver so I can have a heavy-ish barrel or I'd keep this.

Will separate stock $400.

Really love this rifle but I want to shoot both hunter and standard class so I'm going to build the same basic thing on a Howa Mini Action but in 6.5BR.

Will ship to your FFL. NorCal will drive to you as far as Grapevine/Yreka/Tahoe/SanFran. Located in San Francisco East Bay. email ballisticxlr at gmail dawt com for quickest response. I don't get into the hide every day.

Attachments

• photo51300.jpg
    photo51300.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 22