• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mm Norma Mag Improved - Fire forming & load proofing.

orkan

Primal Rights, Inc.
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Oct 27, 2008
    South Dakota, USA
    www.primalrights.com
    You should consider following @primalrights on Instagram if you don't already. We put some great content up nearly every day. Most recently I've been working with a new 7mm Norma Mag Improved barrel. Finished up getting things dialed in today. I pulled some instagram video and stuck it on youtube so it could be embedded here for you guys... but go follow us if you're on Instagram!

AsB11C5l.jpg

What is the goal? I remember seeing 28 Noslers running 3100+ with 195's. More capacity here, but can you use it, or at least run the same speed with less erosion?

What is the goal? I remember seeing 28 Noslers running 3100+ with 195's. More capacity here, but can you use it, or at least run the same speed with less erosion?
    Wider and more stable nodes here, and much easier to get the performance I'm after out of the low node than with a nosler. Lapua brass too. It's just all around a better fit for me. The accuracy and precision is undeniable.

Wider and more stable nodes here, and much easier to get the performance I'm after out of the low node than with a nosler. Lapua brass too. It's just all around a better fit for me. The accuracy and precision is undeniable.

Awesome, can't wait to see how it shakes out. I almost went NMI for my 30 cal, but stayed with a long-throated RUM, mostly for cost.