• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7mm Rem Mag range trip/OCW/Chrony

MachoKing

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2017
So I took my Tikka 7RM out to the range. I just purchased a Magnetospeed sporter, and I wanted to do some load development with it. For some reason, I could not hold a group together with the magnetospeed on there but I feel like I got some good data. I wanted to do the 6.5 Guys method, but I already had this OCW loaded and decided what the hell. I need more trigger time anyways. I love the magnetospeed, by the way. Very easy to use and seems to be very accurate. From my data, I am really thinking about tinkering with load 3 and see if I can't make it shoot. What is y'all's opinion?

Attachments

• photo74032.jpg
    photo74032.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 12
I would take the load #3 and first verify that it can group decent. If it does then i would drop .2gr and add .2gr to collect data and verify that you are in the middle of a node. When you make sure it shoots decent and you are in the middle of a node then just fine tune it with seating depth.