• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

7mm SAUM brass.

chiaan

Private
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2014
Hi guys, where can I find 7mm SAUM brass? Just bought me a Victrix Venus rifle, 28" 1:8 bull barrel. Now I need to do reloading. Seems evetone is sold out..

Sorry, it seems to be unobtanium through regular channels unless you get lucky.

Watch the exchange here and be very, very fast.

Yeah thanx man, seems everyone wants.. Like 6.5cm few tears ago, now 7mm SAUM is the new flavor

It's not so much because it is the flavor of the day, ALL brass is hard to get and 7 saum just ain't high on the to-do list.

Same with 270/300wsm brass. I picked up 200pc a couple years back for $140 from cabelas. Now it's gold plated and going for $2-3pc on GB.

creedmoor sports preorder works. Just order as much as you want and then forget about it. Like a suppressor but doesn't take as long. They don't process your card until the order is fulfilled.