• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD 7SAUM: Impact, Foundation, Krieger, TT Diamond

ifgator

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2018
Idaho
$3,500
Selling as I’m getting into Fclass type equipment and switching gear. I have shot primarily off bench or tripod or bipod on bench. This absolutely hammers. I’ve taken this to 2,025 yards and was hitting 24”x24” plate. This rifle could quickly become a 6BR or 22 Creedmoor if buyers wants that instead. Not ready to part out yet.
No trades unless you have a fclass type stock (Dima, Cerus, Shurley) inletted for Borden BRMXD.
There is a pic of light scratch marks under cheek piece which is how it shipped to me when new. Cheek piece came out and posts did it. Don’t see it with cheek piece in position

Will need to work out shipping and split actual cost as I’ve previously bought a cheap hard case in the past and then boxed and gone ffl to ffl.

Action: Impact 737 magnum bf, right hand, Area 419 bolt knob extension, APA bolt knob

Barrel: 7SAUM, Krieger 28”, Heavy Varmint, 8.5” twist, 3/4” muzzle, could include EC Tuner Brake but pictured is my TBAC brake which is not for sale. Throated long for 180 Hybrids COAL 3.090 to riflings. 390 rounds fired. Chambered by Joe Walls at Exodus.

Trigger: Trigger tech Diamond, single stage, curved

Stock: Foundation Impact inlet, ME1, dark distressed, Hawkins M5 bottom metal

*Not included is scope, rings, bipod unless we further negotiate price.

IMG_3450.jpegIMG_3456.jpegIMG_3452.jpegIMG_3453.jpegIMG_3454.jpegIMG_3455.jpegIMG_3458.jpegIMG_3462.jpegIMG_3463.jpegIMG_3464.jpegIMG_3465.jpegIMG_3466.jpegIMG_3467.jpeg

I'm curious what your seeing for speeds out of this I'm debating going this route or a long action

Well with the 28” barrel I was just cruising at 2950-2975. I feel I don’t have great answer because I was using RL26 but most my shooting was last fall and winter. Then it got hot really fast this spring and at 85 degrees and up I was getting pressure spikes which I have sense read is or can be a RL 26 problem. The spikes jumped me up to 3,020ish with heavy bolt lift. I have since started using N565 which my first work up with 4, 5 shot groups I had 3 with ES5 or less but I was only at 2,920 so it needs further work up but my attention is switching to Fclass shooting. Like I said I don’t have a great answer as there is work left to do with awesome potential. Oh and I was single feeding and my COAL of 3.040 wouldn’t fit in my short action magazines.

Last edited:
I appreciate the info as minute as you think it was. That's about where I was hoping to be with that setup but you don't see many guys running 28" barrels with the short action.