• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

7wsm back from paint

RayDog

Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2001
Fort Collins, CO
Well this is what it looked like
USO.jpg

Now thanks to Todd at Manners it looks like this

WSMPaint2.jpg

WSMPaint.jpg

I’ll be working on final load this weekend. I’ll post when I have load all worked out.
I want to test RL 17 and some 215M primers this weekend.

Re: 7wsm back from paint

Yes it's a Surgeon with a Bartlien tube and Manners stock. George did the work.

If I can get 3050 I'll be more than happy. Anything over 2900 will be fine with me.

I'll report after testing this weekend

62.5grs with the 215Ms will send the 180s @ 3044 but its at the top.
The Rifle looks great RayDog

I Like how he painted the back ring the darker green!He should have painted the EREK knob the darker tan.Very nice job.

Steve

That is nice.On the first pic is that GAP tan Cerakote?

I agree with everyone else. It's extremely sweet paint. Do you mind if I ask, was it really expensive?

Could someone give me some feedback. Now forgive my ignorance of gunsmithing terminology but I always thought on surgeons the rear bolt assembly looked more like say a Mcmillan action in that they are cut at sharp angles and had a SR emblem engraved and not the same as a M700??

That 7Wizzer has been seriously GAP-ificated!
Kewl...

Every time I see a thread like this, it makes me want to paint my new rifle, and I don't even have optics for it yet hehe.

Looks good man-

Oh yeah, that's sweet!!

Should be a tack driver too.

CM