• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing 7wsm =Colorado Dead Deer

Skyking

Skyking
Minuteman
The GAP 7wsm has another notch in the belt.It was a week of hard slow hunting in the 60 Colorado temp. We saw lots of nice four and three points, but I was looking for 180 or bigger. They finally got some snow Saturday mourning which helped move thing around. It was a little late to move the really big ones around. Having the snow the first part of the week would of helped a ton. I am pretty happy with this deer. I got this about 30min before to was too dark on Saturday night. 280 yard shot it was bedded down. Its always a good time spending time with my Dad, brother. Big thanks to them for sticking it out. I will get the kill shot video posted

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

Re: 7wsm =Colorado Dead Deer

Man that is a nice buck - been looking for a slick 4x4 like that one for a long time and have yet to find one!!
Congrats on a wonderful trophy.

Great buck! What part of CO where you in?

That's a damn nice buck in anybody's book! Very uniform! Congrats!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ColdBoreMiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Excellent work! and a beautiful buck, I love those fat & fast 7's! They sure make short work of big game, range be dammed. </div></div>

+1. I'm very glad for you. All these kills with the short fat 7's are gettin me pumped to kill somethin with mine. I can't wait.

That's a fantastic buck! Congrats