• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

7WSM with 180 ELD and R26

MShort

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Wa
With all of the positive press about R26 and the awesome speed and sd's people are reporting, I was wondering if anyone has tried it in their 7wsm and what they found for loads.

i have the standards such as 4831, h1000 etc but everyone is posting great speeds and accuracy with 26 in various calibers so I figured that I would see if anyone had any loads for 7wsm.

i am specifically interested in the 180 eld's or Berger vld's. My rifle has Badger DBM but if it's going to protrude too far into the case, I may try to 162 or 175 eld or 168 vld's.

I use a lot of Retumbo in my 7 SAUM, I'd bet you could see good results. Mine will get a 180 hybrid over 2900 with a 24" tube and an ES of 12. It's worth a try , especially with a larger case .