• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

8/8/09scssa prec. rifle match, bham alabama 500yds

inalabama

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 6, 2007
birmingham, al
ITS THAT TIME AGAIN. OUR NEXT MATCH IS SATURDAY 8/8/09.
EMAIL ME NOW FOR YOUR SHOOT TIMES.
[email protected]
THANKS LARRY
HERE IS OUR WEB SITE LINK http://www.scssa.org/600-yard_rifle.htm <span style="font-size: 17pt"> </span> WE ARE NOW SHOOTING OUT TO 500 YARDS <span style="font-size: 17pt"> </span>
BERMS ARE AT: 300, 385, 440 & 500 YARDS
ONLY CHANGE TO MATCH FORMAT FOR 8/8/09 IS 10" STEEL PLATES ARE AT 500 YARDS <span style="font-size: 17pt"> </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">NOTE THAT THE RANGE E IS CLOSED TOMORROW FRIDAY 8/7/09 TO COMPLETE SOME EARTH MOVEMENT BUT WILL BE OPEN FOR THE MATCH SATURDAY 8/8/09 AS PLANNED</span></span>

Re: 8/8/09scssa prec. rifle match, bham alabama 500yds

I'm gonna miss this month and next month. I will also miss the last opportunity to shoot Hard Rock this year too. I really want to see how things go now that the 500 yd berm is in place. You guys have fun!

If your rain dance doesn't work, somebody please call me this time!
laugh.gif

guys dont get confused by our SCSSA website this week re range e, the range e is closed tomorrow 8/7/09 to finish some work,
BUT THE RANGE IS OPEN FOR THE MATCH SATURDAY 8/8/89 CYA THEN LARRY

Hey Larry,

I will have the first batch of F-class backers for you tomorrow. The weather is lookin good for tomorrow, hot and a chance of isolated T-storms.

We still had fun shooting in the rain, Heck I shot better in the rain then I did at the last Match. LOL

See tomorrow Guys.

hey glad you made it back home ok, thanks for shooting with us today, we'll have to get up to your place one day soon to do some shooting

Work sucks! I hope StrategicEdge was on the mark today. I'll be in Dallas next month. Oh well, there's always October. I went by APA and visited my 6.5 Creedmore Thursday. It's gonna be a hammer!

Thanks Larry, I shot like crap, but shooting with my son was a blast. No pun intended. LOL
Again thanks.

its a lot of fun putting on the match, hope to cya all again next month