• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

80% Lowers

I don't understand why someone would pay $1200 to cut the fire control pocket of an 80% lower. The law doesn't say you have to build it at home it says you have to build it yourself. Too many ways to borrow a real mill. If the man ever decides he wants them he isn't going to exempt guns without numbers. In a free state like mine it's probably less trouble to buy a used lower that's traded hands a few times. It would take more effort to find than an 80% receiver bought online with a charge card.

If you lived in an area like I do you would understand, people purchase these "paper weights" all the time and while you can rent a jig for them, this little cnc can cut both ar15 and ar10 and you just snap it in and press go. For folks out here that do this often, they will sell many of these units. Now that CA requires rifles and shotguns to be registered, many don't want to let .gov know they have any.

Watched the video. That guy sure sounds like a politician. .30 caliber clip???! M16 assault rifle? Cool machine but that dude needs socked IMHO.

Yes he is the one I was talking about. He made the things sound evil. But, I guess all politicians do that about the fully auto m16 assault rifles that us normal unlicensed civilians have. Kinda frustrating