• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing ? $80 to Cerakote A Slide ?

BigRso

Sergeant
Minuteman
Hello Everyone,
(Originally posted in exchange accessories)

I’m Running this “END OF SUMMER SPRAY YOUR SLIDE” DISCOUNT, from 8-7-2017 Thru 8-14-2017 Giving everyone a week to get a SPOT.

GETTING A SPOT: Simply post I want a spot on the listing with a corresponding number.

EXAMPLE: If you are the first to post – Im In Spot 1 or Put me down for 2 Slides Spots 1 and 2….

All SLIDES Must Be In By 8-21-17 with A Waiver which can be found on my website packaged with slide! Estimated turnaround time of 2-3 WEEKS I will get them out as fast as humanly possible…..

Total Of 25 Spots/ SLIDES MUST BE FULLY BROKEN DOWN , JUST THE SLIDE NOTHING ELSE!(NOSIGHTS/EXTRACTOR/ETC) It will slow me down and turn this cool thing I’m trying to do into a pain in the A_ _!

AVAILABLE COLORS: Black, Olive Drab, Stealth Gray, Flat white, FDE, Royal Blue, Brown, And Light Gray

PATTERNS: Battle Worn, Kryptec, Tattered Flag, Thin Blue line, and etc.

PRICING: SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED! I WILL LEAVE THAT UPTO YOU, SPECIFY HOW YOU WANT IT RETURNED AND INCLUDED THE COST IN YOUR PAYMENT PLEASE…..

PAYMENT: Paypal , Money Order, or Check

On my Website www.Code1Tactical.com You can find my normal pricing which starts at $125 for a slide as well as Pictures of some of my work. Links to my Social Media can be found on my website…

HOWEVER I Am OFFERING A 36% Discount to you all SAVING YOU $45 Dollars and Bringing you down to

$80 Dollars Plus Shipping for a slide Cerakoted in your preference of color and pattern……..