• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD $800 off ZCO Cert

ShotgunDiesel

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2019
North Dakota
Picked this up at the NRL Hunter Grand Slam this past weekend. Was thinking about putting it toward a 5-27 but the wife says nope. I’ll try and recover some travel cost I guess $500
The expiration date is a misprint. States Jan 22 but should be Jan 23. I also talked to Jeff at Zco 8/22 who said it could be extended.

Attachments

• 04F4F464-C8FB-4202-8EF4-F645C247479F.jpeg
    04F4F464-C8FB-4202-8EF4-F645C247479F.jpeg
    666 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wheezy
I think you should just pay it forward to a guy that REAAAAALLLLYYYY wants... ehhh, needs? An 8-40 - I lust for it. Hahaha. Still a good deal for someone with the $$$ that's lookin to buy.

I think you should just pay it forward to a guy that REAAAAALLLLYYYY wants... ehhh, needs? An 8-40 - I lust for it. Hahaha. Still a good deal for someone with the $$$ that's lookin to buy.
I too want one, but when I told the wife how much it was…. Even offering to move some other stuff to offset cost a bit….she said no. Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Wheezy