• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 800 yard target

GCMxVeGeTa

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2009
Statesville, NC
I wasn't going for a group, first shot was cold bore, then adjust, and finally hit the middle. But I didn't miss the steel. lol

Re: 800 yard target

Good stuff mate
smile.gif

Good idea on the paint also

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This ain't your Daddy's .223 anymore....</div></div>

Haha yeah, who says .223 is for 400 yards?
smile.gif

Good stuff! I'm despairing of finding a place to stretch beyond the 100-yard mark... Might take a while to make it happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GCMxVeGeTa</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This ain't your Daddy's .223 anymore....</div></div>

Haha yeah, who says .223 is for 400 yards?
smile.gif
</div></div>

Awesome shooting. I was watching a video today of a guy making @ss kicking shots with a .223 at a grand.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Matt.Cross</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good stuff! I'm despairing of finding a place to stretch beyond the 100-yard mark... Might take a while to make it happen.</div></div>

How far into NC are you ? I'm in GA and have 500+ if you fancy a road trip.

Lee.

You gotta love the 75gr A-max. I shoot them at 3550 f\s from my .224 tth. I have been shooting them at 800 yards also and holy cow its fun. Awesome bullet! Nice shootin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This ain't your Daddy's .223 anymore.... </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">THAT</span> was .223??

I was thinking maybe .243 when I saw the bullet weight, but <span style="font-style: italic">.223</span>?

That's outstanding!

Neil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Paduan Learner</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This ain't your Daddy's .223 anymore.... </div></div>

<span style="font-style: italic">THAT</span> was .223??

I was thinking maybe .243 when I saw the bullet weight, but <span style="font-style: italic">.223</span>?

That's outstanding!

Neil</div></div>

Yeah, it's .223 with 75 gr Amax bullet, 23.3 gr Varget, CCI SR primer.