• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment 80gr Nosler Custom Comp .224 projos

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Up for grabs is 1,350 (plus a few extra but I’ll sell as 1,350 to be safe) 80gr Nosler CCs. I know they show two different part numbers but if you google both they both come up as the same thing (80gr CC HPBT), so I don’t know what the SP stands for on the big box.

As you can see the big box and one box of 250 are sealed. The remaining box is partial. Not looking to split into separate lots, only selling/trading together.

Will trade at the following rates:
    - straight up 1:1 for 77gr SMKs or 73ELDMs (just to consolidate bullet types in my room)
    - my 1350 for 1500 69gr SMKs.
    - my bullets at $0.28 a piece for your 168 SMK at $0.36 a piece or 175 SMK for $0.38 a piece.

Will sell outright for $380 shipped

614DA05C-A825-4239-B9C5-02E9D40DF4A1.jpeg

Last edited:
    Up top. Original lot is sold but found another 1,350+. First public I’ll take it gets it. Willing to take smaller lots of your bullets plus cash if you don’t have the same quantity.

If you’re buying outright payment will be via Venmo or USPS MO.

Up top. Prices dropped.

I have 500-600 69gr SMKs
    I know it’s not 1350, but I’d trade the 500 ish I have

Let me get a count on the partial box that I have. If it's closer to being full then maybe we can work out a trade on those. Shoot me a PM with your number and I'll get some counts.