• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

81 million votes

1713647950459.png

But he'll get...

1713648023704.png

I don't know what to think about what's coming. Yes there will be cheating but outside of boomers not many people are excited about Trump. It definitely isn't like 2016 and it doesn't help he keeps putting his foot in his mouth and alienating pro lifers. At this point we deserve what we get

I'm certain there is zero reason to be gathering the names of illegals as they cross the border.
Give them a cell phone so they know what state the illegals vote should come from, because tracking.
Give them a bank card and a ID so the vote seems more viable when it comes from someone with .... well.....a bank card and an ID ?

Nah, our .gov would never stoop that low.......would they ?
Never happen.
Ever.
Unless.....

I don't know what to think about what's coming. Yes there will be cheating but outside of boomers not many people are excited about Trump. It definitely isn't like 2016 and it doesn't help he keeps putting his foot in his mouth and alienating pro lifers. At this point we deserve what we get
BS..........
outside of boomers not many people are excited about Trump.
Trumps increasing the Hispanic vote, and younger voters, and anyone with a brain.
Only place where Trump is losing, is with single, batshit, crazy white females; that's Democrat territory.

"Regardless of whether you look at the 18–34 or 18–29 subgroups that are often used in polling young voters, it’s clear that Biden is underperforming his 2020 numbers. "

Whole reason why the Dems are packing the USA with illegals, to get them to vote. People are finally losing their asses and realizing they are being lied to.
If it wasn't for the 24/7 propaganda by the media, there would be a bigger surge for Trump.
joe will get 91million votes

BS..........

Trumps increasing the Hispanic vote, and younger voters, and anyone with a brain.
Only place where Trump is losing, is with single, batshit, crazy white females; that's Democrat territory.

"Regardless of whether you look at the 18–34 or 18–29 subgroups that are often used in polling young voters, it’s clear that Biden is underperforming his 2020 numbers. "

Whole reason why the Dems are packing the USA with illegals, to get them to vote. People are finally losing their asses and realizing they are being lied to.
If it wasn't for the 24/7 propaganda by the media, there would be a bigger surge for Trump.
joe will get 91million votes
If you want to believe that go ahead. I talk to to tons of people all over the place and outside of the fox news crowd I haven't heard many people excited about another 80 year old president. He's definitely pushing away conservatives that actually pay attention on a daily basis. He's not the same guy. We'll see. A lot of his supporters idolize him so they're blind to any facts that hurt his chances in the same way facts don't mean anything to Democrats. The hypocrisy is pretty entertaining once you reach the point of apathy

If you want to believe that go ahead. I talk to to tons of people all over the place and outside of the fox news crowd I haven't heard many people excited about another 80 year old president. He's definitely pushing away conservatives that actually pay attention on a daily basis. He's not the same guy. We'll see. A lot of his supporters idolize him so they're blind to any facts that hurt his chances in the same way facts don't mean anything to Democrats. The hypocrisy is pretty entertaining once you reach the point of apathy

The 90s called.
They want their political talking points back.

After stealing 2020 they still orchestrated fraud in 2022. Not sure if they'll bother on 2024 because they will need a lot.

It seems tds works both ways. Sorry to shit on your god

Obviously, you haven't been here long.
Go back to 2016 and see what I said about him.

You are another moderate johnny come lately with no clue.

Trump is a dick, but he is the only one who will fuck these assholes and pussies.

I'm not doing the whole thing.
Go back and read my posts, or don't, but don't just sling shit out of your cock holster about who you THINK I am.

I've never bowed the knee to but one man and he IS God incarnate. He is not of this world either.

The biggest thing. What happens after the election?

If Trump wins. Commie and woke riot and burn cities down.

If Biden wins. We all know system is gone and no way coming back. So Buy more Ammo and shtf…? Maybe asgh?

The biggest thing. What happens after the election?

If Trump wins. Commie and woke riot and burn cities down.

If Biden wins. We all know system is gone and no way coming back. So Buy more Ammo and shtf…? Maybe asgh?
Seriously, 4 years and 350 posts? Dim the brights.

• Haha
Reactions: Marinevet1
You must live in a liberal bubble

Reactions: NoDopes
You must live in a liberal bubble
I live in a solid red state with 95% conservative friends and family. I'll vote for him but he has zero chance to win. I don't get it. Why put a guy up there that can't win and has no plan to combat what happened last time. Like I said it doesn't matter at this point the country is gone if people don't start getting involved, which they won't until it's too late

I live in a solid red state with 95% conservative friends and family. I'll vote for him but he has zero chance to win. I don't get it. Why put a guy up there that can't win and has no plan to combat what happened last time. Like I said it doesn't matter at this point the country is gone if people don't start getting involved, which they won't until it's too late
You realize he set all sorts of voting records in 2020? Branden only won with massive fraud in just a few counties in those swing states.

On election night the Chinese (wink wink) will hack the power grid and shut down the election. Because so many people will vote for Trump that they can’t rig it.

Just a guess.

Reactions: mtrmn
On election night the Chinese (wink wink) will hack the power grid and shut down the election. Because so many people will vote for Trump that they can’t rig it.

Just a guess.

Thats a big guess....but...the scary part is this.
Its not crazy anymore.
Just remember.
Whatever boogeyman they tell you it is, and yes it'll be sometime this year, thats not the boogeyman.
Remember "covid"?
Wasn't the boogeyman.
They hid the boogeyman in "the cure".

No one will ever convince me that a mediocre career politician, who can't even get 200 people to attend his events, won the election fair and square. Covid was used as the excuse to illegally change election laws so the Dems could more easily cheat. This time they are counting on batshit crazy, single white females who only care about having an abortion every couple of months to drag Biden across the finish line. These white liberal cunts are the reason this country is on the verge of collapse.

No one will ever convince me that a mediocre career politician, who can't even get 200 people to attend his events, won the election fair and square. Covid was used as the excuse to illegally change election laws so the Dems could more easily cheat. This time they are counting on batshit crazy, single white females who only care about having an abortion every couple of months to drag Biden across the finish line. These white liberal cunts are the reason this country is on the verge of collapse.
Nobody will ever convince me that Hussein won once, much less twice. This election stealing has been going on a long time, it's just that Trump won so bigly that they had to cheat so hard they couldn't hide it anymore.

Reactions: gigamortis