• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

82yr. Old ARRESTED - For Not Paying $77 Trash Bill (just doing our job)

Surprised the locals didn't come lock me up. I didn't pay trash pick up for 7 years. When we bought the house our trash and recycling just kept getting picked up, never got a bill...I figured it was part of our escrow. When the trash company smashed our trash can and left it on the curb, I called around to figure out what company needed to replace the trash can. When I finally got the correct one on the phone they said we didn't have an account, and needed to start a new account with them and they would bring a new trash can to the house. Would have been about $5000 worth of "free" trash pick up over that time frame...the lady on the phone told me it was their oversight, and I didn't owe for the previous YEARS.

Unfreakin-believable ! That police chief was obvious raised by pack of hyenas. Butt licking puke.

10DBFA54-5867-4B6A-A4CA-E7BBAC3EFE31.jpeg

look at the time frame - between arresting parents at school board meetings and preventing depositors from entering banks to make withdrawals. They had nothing much to do and orders are orders . All hail the pension warriors.

I think it's a 95/5 thing. 95% of police do there best in a thankless job 95% of the time. 5% cause 95% of the problems.

But in this case the system is rotten. It's not a crime to not pay your bills. Any corrupt judge who uses the power of the state to arrest people over a bill should be tared and feathered.

hot tar.

I had an arrest warrant once for failure to pay a fine that I got for not 'registering my dog with the city'. It was a fucking $160 fine. I went to walmart to get diapers and formula for my daughter, and the police had their cruiser parked right up front with automatic plate scanners. He pulled me over after I came out the store and was headed home. He was cool though, walked up to the car and said "Hey Branden?" which confused me, made me think I knew the guy pulling me over. He said "hey man, you got a warrant for your arrest for some sort of pet citation. I could arrest you and tow your car, but its' Friday night, and I can see the diapers and formula in the back seat, will you please go take care of that asap?" I went and paid it on Monday, but I still appreciate that cop for not taking me to jail that night over that kind of ticket.

In the case of the OP, that really shouldn't be handled like a criminal matter, it should really be a civil matter where they suspend her trash service until payment, and then send to collections any overdue balance. Arresting her is a serious power flex that should get someones ass shoved down a flight of stairs over, it's uncalled for.

Branden

She's 82 for fucks sake. What ever happened to taking care of the elderly.
The city would seize her house, and send it to auction for being short $50 of taxes. If the city is billing you for services, they will absolutely do everything to fuck you over if you don't pay them. You could be fighting for your life, and they would still gladly take your house over a very tiny amount of owed money.

Branden

I had an arrest warrant once for failure to pay a fine that I got for not 'registering my dog with the city'. It was a fucking $160 fine. I went to walmart to get diapers and formula for my daughter, and the police had their cruiser parked right up front with automatic plate scanners. He pulled me over after I came out the store and was headed home. He was cool though, walked up to the car and said "Hey Branden?" which confused me, made me think I knew the guy pulling me over. He said "hey man, you got a warrant for your arrest for some sort of pet citation. I could arrest you and tow your car, but its' Friday night, and I can see the diapers and formula in the back seat, will you please go take care of that asap?" I went and paid it on Monday, but I still appreciate that cop for not taking me to jail that night over that kind of ticket.

In the case of the OP, that really shouldn't be handled like a criminal matter, it should really be a civil matter where they suspend her trash service until payment, and then send to collections any overdue balance. Arresting her is a serious power flex that should get someones ass shoved down a flight of stairs over, it's uncalled for.

Branden
Good thing you paid your extortion fee. It you hadn’t this same man and a few of his blue line friends would come back to arrest you. If you were to resist their attempt to kidnap and take you prisoner, they would likely end up killing you. Every interaction with the police is a direct threat of prison and/or death. Even in your case had you not paid. Gov’t is corrupt, unjust, and dangerous. It’s armed guards don’t get a pass. They make it all possible. I don’t understand how a man can suit up to serve and protect gov’t considering the current state of affairs.

Surprised the locals didn't come lock me up. I didn't pay trash pick up for 7 years. When we bought the house our trash and recycling just kept getting picked up, never got a bill...I figured it was part of our escrow. When the trash company smashed our trash can and left it on the curb, I called around to figure out what company needed to replace the trash can. When I finally got the correct one on the phone they said we didn't have an account, and needed to start a new account with them and they would bring a new trash can to the house. Would have been about $5000 worth of "free" trash pick up over that time frame...the lady on the phone told me it was their oversight, and I didn't owe for the previous YEARS.
Do you belong to the tiny hat club?

The city would seize her house, and send it to auction for being short $50 of taxes. If the city is billing you for services, they will absolutely do everything to fuck you over if you don't pay them. You could be fighting for your life, and they would still gladly take your house over a very tiny amount of owed money.

Branden

"Just a few bad apples"

Shit my mom hasn't paid a trash bill in 15+ years. House is on well and septic. Trash is included with water bill which she doesn't have.

They still pick up the can by the road.

Good thing you paid your extortion fee. It you hadn’t this same man and a few of his blue line friends would come back to arrest you. If you were to resist their attempt to kidnap and take you prisoner, they would likely end up killing you. Every interaction with the police is a direct threat of prison and/or death. Even in your case had you not paid. Gov’t is corrupt, unjust, and dangerous. It’s armed guards don’t get a pass. They make it all possible. I don’t understand how a man can suit up to serve and protect gov’t considering the current state of affairs.
It was at a time when $160 was a lot of money to me at the time too.

You're right in everything you said.

Branden

At some point, the cops are going to go out to do this crap and start getting taken care of by the locals. Yet they will still all blame it on the media making them look bad (which obviously does happen) yet they fail to see how they personally are at fault. At some point , "good men" just can't be involved in a department that does this crap.

I just don't understand what kind of a man could walk in and see the situation they were being told to interject their selves into and not just walk out.
I think I've had to gotten back to the office and turned in all my gear and went home.
It's not like quitting is any big deal for a member of law enforcement.
They just walk right down road to the next town down and go right back to work.

All of these sanitation companies are owned and operated by organized crime syndicates.

You have the state of Alabama strong arming civilians to pay dues to organized crime, all under contract.

Reactions: XP1K and BurtG

Branden
But if someone steals your money or doesn’t pay you for goods or services.

Good fucking luck. They’re not getting arrested.

It’s different when it’s the organized crimes money

All of these sanitation companies are owned and operated by organized crime syndicates.

You have the state of Alabama strong arming civilians to pay dues to organized crime, all under contract.
When you understand that .gov is organized crime from top to bottom all their actions make a lot more sense

So she was arrested for failure to appear in court, which stemmed from not paying her trash bill
The statement made basically said don’t be mad at the police. They didn’t have a choice and were just doing their job. Fuck their kangaroo courts, weaponized laws, and their police whose job it is to make this all possible. The libertarian right and libertarian left better get together on this as the authoritarian uniparty establishment is only growing stronger.

189E3048-2CB5-468B-85EB-4D036EC918F6.jpeg

So she was arrested for failure to appear in court, which stemmed from not paying her trash bill
So it’s ok because some robbed friend of a politician scum bag told them to do it. Because the scumbag was disrespected

Reactions: Doc68

Here in Laramie Wyoming we have incessancy nervous-tic street sweeping. I have never seen any thing like it. That start up in residential neighborhoods at 6:30 AM and sound like aircraft lifting off a Navy carrier. Day in and day out these fuckers bomb these neighborhoods with obnoxious noise and fuel fumes.

I asked the city on their FB page if they had a mobster here in WITSEC with the contract. 😳

Meanwhile they almost never plow the snow in the winter. THEN with the road a 6” sheet rough snow packed to ice, they hand out tickets for not shoveling your walk by noon……

Did some research and am empty handed.
Valley Alabama surely is one of the safest cities in the country.

It has to be if the law has time to deal with this...

A little chain gang work will set this right, right?

R

So it seems its illegal there to not have your trash picked up which why it went as far as it did. She was arrested for not getting her trash collected not for not paying (which is why her trash was not collected). Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy also she apparently makes good money according to this. And she apparently applied for a corona loan to be used to pay her employees if they had the rona. Except she's the only employee. And this article explains the process and how it escalated to this.

Reactions: 338dude
What?? Now they are going on about something completely different than what she was arrested for. This is typical LEO/ local government. Run this lady through the mud. So far as I see it they have already broken multiple federal consumer credit laws in the first FB post.

She was arrested and taken to jail over a $77 trash bill. They can gaslight all they want but the PP Loan is a completely different matter. She got 20k while the government was busy ruining people’s livelihoods. Ok she didn’t have a biz license to work out of her home (freakin gestapo) I am willing to bet that they did not require such on the PPP loan app when she applied. I bet they asked for her EIN number which she likely has. So I doubt the feds will see fraud. Suggesting that the feds don’t consider you a business because you don’t have some local jurisdiction freaking license is the height of stupidity. Just gaslighting and diversion.

Meanwhile banks that can’t pay their bills get bailed out to the tune of BILLIONS and no one goes to jail.

What?? Now they are going on about something completely different than what she was arrested for. This is typical LEO/ local government. Run this lady through the mud. So far as I see it they have already broken multiple federal consumer credit laws in the first FB post.

She was arrested and taken to jail over a $77 trash bill. They can gaslight all they want but the PP Loan is a completely different matter. She got 20k while the government was busy ruining people’s livelihoods. Ok she didn’t have a biz license to work out of her home (freakin gestapo) I am willing to bet that they did not require such on the PPP loan app when she applied. I bet they asked for her EIN number which she likely has. So I doubt the feds will see fraud. Suggesting that the feds don’t consider you a business because you don’t have some local jurisdiction freaking license is the height of stupidity. Just gaslighting and diversion.

Meanwhile banks that can’t pay their bills get bailed out to the tune of BILLIONS and no one goes to jail.
Ruth's Chris steak house got 20 million.
Drop in the bucket.

Serf's have rules...
Some, not so much.

I want someone to tell me who enforced all the "Rona" rules?
Saw it first hand in the middle of not chicago/ conservative land.

Another question.
As the banks are a private corp/cartel wonder why government employees enforce for/protect them?
On the tax payers dime I might add.

I'm all ears...

R