• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

8541 Tactical

ALMAORFE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2009
Jeep Country
Just got in the Data book cover, ammo burrito and rear bag from LoneWolfUSMC. This stuff is top notch, very well made. This is hands down my new favorite Data book cover. The straps to hold the pages open is a god send, I shoot out in the open desert 98% of the time and there's always the problem of pages flippin around with the wind. This solves that problem. The burritos rock, I got two of them so I can take 60 rds with me and they take up less space than ammo boxs while still protecting the rounds. I got the rear bag because I've been trying every rear bag I can get my hands on and this one seemed like a cool variation on the TAB bag with less fill. All of it is priced right and built very well. Buy with comfort knowing you'll get a top notch product from LoneWolf and 8541 tactical.

Re: 8541 Tactical

+1 on the ammo burritos, i have two of the 20 rounders and they're good to go in any mag pouch for 2x 30rnd M4 magazines.

Good stuff

Right now:

OD Green
Coyote
Black
Multicam

and for a limited time, Woodland Marpat

I am out of Foliage for now, but should be back up soon. When I am I will be able to do ACU and Foliage Green.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the kind words. </div></div>

No problem it's the truth. When you get more products out count me in.

Yes, I have done 30 round 338LM wallets.

Price is $50 ea.

Available colors are as above. Since they are not on the website, e-mail me for ordering details. (8541tactical at gmail.com)

Thanks