• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

86 year old Army veteran AND HIS WIFE executed at a cemetery!

Concrete shooter

Carnivore in Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
May 6, 2012
Moore, ok

Folks, it's gone way too far. I am out of words. NO ONE can let there guard down for a single second! My oldest son got married yesterday, my wife was hassling me about carrying at my own son's wedding (in a relative's back yard). I calmly explained how crazy things are right now, and sadly, a lot can happen in a lengthy car ride A WHOLE 5 MILES AWAY. After reading enough stories like these I think she's starting to understand. 😔
I never thought I would live in times like these, and It angers me to know this Country is no longer safe for sane people. If you aren't armed ALL THE TIME, you are insane...

Somebody needs to squirt Ronsonol all over that perp as he lay asleep in his cell, and then he wakes up just in time to see the graceful arc of a lit match making a trajectory right for him, and realizing, by odor, the significance of the liquid that is now all over him, his clothing, and his bedsheets...

Somebody needs to squirt Ronsonol all over that perp as he lay asleep in his cell, and then he wakes up just in time to see the graceful arc of a lit match making a trajectory right for him, and realizing, by odor, the significance of the liquid that is now all over him, his clothing, and his bedsheets...
Except that he offed himself later on that day before the cops found him

And right there's the reason we all have this "implicit bias" BLM keeps telling us we have

As for stupid women who question why their men carry to "safe" places, the only answer is "just shut the fuck up"
By the time you could say I told you so it is too late keep doing what you’re doing

I've been seeing waaaaaaay too many videos of this type of violence lately... It's sickening.

This bullshit is not going to serve them well in the end... civilized society will only tolerate so much lawlessness before it starts pushing back.

Lord give me strength.

I've been seeing waaaaaaay too many videos of this type of violence lately... It's sickening.

This bullshit is not going to serve them well in the end... civilized society will only tolerate so much lawlessness before it starts pushing back.

Lord give me strength.

The last time civilized folks got angry enough and pushed back, the whole world leapt from the Victorian era right into the Space Age, technology advanced by over 20 years in just an 8 year period, and two Japanese cities got turned into glass...

Keep pushing, communist scum... Go on ahead... Robert A. Heinlein is watching us from the sky right now to see if his prophecy comes true or not...

Last edited:
I carry daily because I never know when I will get a call from a loved one saying that they are in trouble. This happened when wife was driving and got hit in a roundabout - guy was irate. Wife was fine, irate attorney wasn't carrying - but I was, sheriff asked if I was carrying and really pissed, told him "not that pissed". You need to carry for others.