• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s 86 year old WWII SNIPER

Re: 86 year old WWII SNIPER

My brother sent this same link out last week. Great video. Great guy to be honored.

I wish I had the Outdoor channel at home, my cable provider wants enough for it that I can't justify it, got to go up 3 full packages and $100 a month...

thats great ,wish they would have it 30 years ago for him

Thanks for the link, awesome video.

To me, this is very worth reposting. It is men like this that have built the foundation for snipers and marksmen today. May God grant him peace the remainder of his years and his legacy live on.

I do admit that video brought a tear to my eye.

Wes

Thats an amazing video. That guy deserves all the respect in the world

My pops is still one of the greatest shots I know. He was a sniper instructor for state police and I am on my way to instructor level. Have my basic complete. Need advanced and instructor level. Old guys can shoot. I am thoroughly convinced the older you get the better you get. Maybe it's because they don't give a shit about all the little shit. Just a thought.

I know this is several months old, but, Thank You!! My grandfather was in France in 1944-1946? and refused to talk about it, but always told me to NEVER "join up." He hated war and what it did to him, and making it out of WWII, I can understand that. But I watched him cry for the Marines in Beirut in the 80's, and he'd sit for hours with the 1000yd stare.

I sent this link to my father who called me with tears in his eyes, and said it reminded him of his dad. I don't know the story, and at 40 years old, they still won't tell me. My dad said he, and his brother, made a promise to grandpa to never tell the stories. I know I can research his service record, but out of respect for the wishes of the greatest man I ever knew, I do not.

So Thank You, again!

I dont know about you guys but I think he put 3 in the head just to quietly show how good he was!!!!

The way he walk rounds with the 03 YOU KNOW HE COULD OF DROPPED DOWN TO THE GONG!!

Absolutely the real deal!!!! Thank You for the share!!!

And Thanks to HIM and to all the WW II vets !!!!