• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

8lb Varget and IMR 4895 in stock NOW!

Re: 8lb Varget and IMR 4895 in stock NOW!

Just scored 8# of Varget!
000203C8.gif

Thanks, bfoosh!

Thank you so much. My buddy and I needed another jug.

I ordered up some Varget when I saw this, thanks. Did it this morning around 10:30, surprised they still have some at 9:00pm.

Thanks for the heads up!!!! Put an order in... we'll see!

THANKS
grin.gif

I just ordered 8# of 4895, I had an order in at midway for H4350 and they just called to say the distributor is out of powder

Don't order from Widener's if you're in a hurry... It <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">still</span></span> hasn't hit UPS, let alone my reloading bench. 10 days and counting...
00020344.gif

Mine's on the way. When I ordered, the front page said they were taking up to a couple of weeks to process things.

I "think" mine is on the way.... I got a shiping notification but it doesnt say who it is from or anything.....I orderes 2 jugs and the weight of the shipment is a little over 17lbs.... Now if I can just find some primers.... I can final start reloading........

Just got 24 lbs. of RG4895. That should last me for a while. A buddy at the range has used it before and said it is great powder. I'll be trying it soon.
myerfire

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: myerfire</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just got 24 lbs. of RG4895. That should last me for a while. A buddy at the range has used it before and said it is great powder. I'll be trying it soon.
myerfire </div></div>

I've also heard good things about RG4895 also, I'd order some up but I've got plenty of H n IMR 4895. If you would, let us know how it works out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downzero</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got mine friday. </div></div>
Interesting how such a simple item can make your day !

I need some primers. I've only got a few hundred left. I have over 5,000 small rifle magnum, but no large rifle. I have to find some or use LRM.

I couldnt find any anywhere... So when I finaly got the chance I bought 24lbs of varget.. hopefully this will last me a while.