• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9/10 terrorist caught crossing border

pawprint2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2012
In Senate testimony today, 9/17/1014, it appears at least 4 known terrorists were apprehended in Texas, just after crossing the Mexican border. There were two separate arrests, in two separate locations, thus accounting for the total of 4. I wonder what they were up to, what their target(s) were/are, and how many more have passed through, and are already here. I am not surprised that this information was not forth coming, as it appears the less this sort of thing is reported, the more likely complete little idiots (American citizens) believe "All is well", we have nothing to worry about....bla,bla,bla. Anyone hear of other captures within the US, around 9/11? I hope we were able to capture 100% of these guys, but I fear we may have missed a "few".

In Senate testimony today, 9/17/1014, it appears at least 4 known terrorists were apprehended in Texas, just after crossing the Mexican border. There were two separate arrests, in two separate locations, thus accounting for the total of 4. I wonder what they were up to, what their target(s) were/are, and how many more have passed through, and are already here. I am not surprised that this information was not forth coming, as it appears the less this sort of thing is reported, the more likely complete little idiots (American citizens) believe "All is well", we have nothing to worry about....bla,bla,bla. Anyone hear of other captures within the US, around 9/11? I hope we were able to capture 100% of these guys, but I fear we may have missed a "few".

Do you have the source for this?

It was just on Fox News channel. Heard they were caught fucking goats at some farm across the border. That's where Isis derived from. Look kind of like a person, but smell like a fucking goat.

Last edited:
Congressman Jason Chaffetz, R-UT, member of the Home Land Security Committee, today, 9/17/2014, while questioning the director of HLS (who had heard about it, wasn't sure, could'a been, maybe-type answer was forthcoming). Nonetheless, if you go to Megan Kelly's web page, it's about a 4 minute interview, along with footage of the Q and A with the Congressman today. Rep. Chaffetz, also pointed out, according to HLS's own numbers, we've caught a 466,000 illegals crossing in the last 351 days! These criminals came from 143 different countries!!!!!!! Many from the middle east. Again, 143 different countries!!!!! HLS only admits to 143,000 "got away"!!! I hope this helps in your quest for the facts.

So they caught four "terrorists".

Awesome.

Now I dont feel so bad about having the Constitution horse fucked for the last decade or so.