• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9/11 Shreveport MAtch Photos (LOTS)

The_Hoff

Team Swampkatz
Minuteman
Feb 18, 2010
NH, former New Orleans LA
I am posting up the photos I took at this past weekends sniper match in Shreveport Louisiana. I was an RO for the match so Most of the pics are from when the RO's ran the stages but I do have a few pics of everyone else. I am planning on labeling each photo so if you see yourself post it and i will add you to the pics.

DSCN2658.jpg

DSCN2669.jpg

DSCN2640.jpg

DSCN2642.jpg

DSCN2646.jpg

DSCN2645.jpg

DSCN2648.jpg

DSCN2635.jpg

DSCN2657.jpg

DSCN2656.jpg

url]

url]

url]

Re: 9/11 Shreveport MAtch Photos (LOTS)

Great pics. Thanks for posting them.

Here you go
laugh.gif

I am not responsible for any of the events portrayed in these photos and I waive myself of all liability!
wink.gif

DSCN2727.jpg

DSCN2732.jpg

DSCN2734.jpg

DSCN2735.jpg

DSCN2736.jpg

Precision Rifle - $1000

Scope - $450

Ammo - $200

Gas - 150

Getting cuffed and taken down by a female cop in front of all the shooters and RO's ---- PRICELESS!!!!

A big thanks to my new LEO friend thanks for after enedless taunting letting me try on your bracelets LOL
laugh.gif

DSCN2737.jpg

Nice pics, thanks for posting.

Just curious, what was that stage where the shooters were firing off the plywood on top of the tires? Our squads (A&B) didn't shoot that one. We shot a "Pipeline" stage off a rickety white barrel. Was that the same stage?

Only the RO's shot that stage. It got left out of the normal match, I don't think there was enough time

Look in the background of Terry holding the trophy and you can see Jim Paul is still talking about those girls at the bar!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bailey1474</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Look in the background of Terry holding the trophy and you can see Jim Paul is still talking about those girls at the bar!! </div></div>

That is way to FUNNY. There was another incident at the table that took the funniest "moment" award but the hide is not the place to discuss it!!! Should have been there, that's all I can say.....

Mick

Mr. Brown must be the only Okie good looking enough to post pix of.

I had a great time at a well run match. Thanks to all the guys down south and see you in OK in about 1 1/2 weeks.