• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9 mm ammo question

ironman56

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 18, 2020
Has anyone used the American sniper 9mm 124gr HP ammo , I'm thinking about getting some in bulk but can't find any reviews online for that particular load , there are some positive reviews for the ball loads in that weight but they're over a year old , it's made in CZ , just curious about MV and what bullet they're using . Battlehawke has a fairly good price on 1k .40 each and with prices sure to go up in the future it might be prudent to stock up.

According to Joe Biden it will actually blow the lung out of the body...
Well, that's assuming the bullet exits the barrel , guess I'll have to buy a small box of 50 and find out , but shipping on one box is stupid.

Just order 1k rds.
It's an election year soon, if you don't like it you'll be money ahead when you re-sell, if you do like it- you'll be pissed when you try to buy more at .96/round

So, I bought 1k rounds, the box says made in USA , so that's a plus , I'll go to the range tomorrow and try a couple of mags, these are 124gr hp so not practice loads but hoarding for the zombie apocalypse. Also have another 1k of fmj's coming , don't really need them but the cost is supposed to go up after the 1st , so I'll be good to go for quite a while , for 9mm anyway.

Attachments

• 20231227_164726.jpg
    20231227_164726.jpg
    503.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 20231227_164706.jpg
    20231227_164706.jpg
    405.4 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: deltawiskey
So, I bought 1k rounds, the box says made in USA , so that's a plus , I'll go to the range tomorrow and try a couple of mags, these are 124gr hp so not practice loads but hoarding for the zombie apocalypse. Also have another 1k of fmj's coming , don't really need them but the cost is supposed to go up after the 1st , so I'll be good to go for quite a while , for 9mm anyway.
All 1k rds fit perfectly in a 50 cal ammo can too, how convenient!!

Attachments

• 20231227_165736.jpg
    20231227_165736.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 21
Woulda been pretty dick to brand it like that and manufacture in CZ lol.

I am confused though.
Some say made by ZSR (Turkey), others say Czech, and some boxes say "made in usa"?

Personally id buy the IMI Di-cut HP for about the same money.

Last edited:
Woulda been pretty dick to brand it like that and manufacture in CZ lol.

I am confused though.
Some say made by ZSR (Turkey), others say Czech, and some boxes say "made in usa"?

Personally id buy the IMI Di-cut HP for about the same money.
From what I read on another site. They are moving the manufacturing to the states, and as fast as it shipped to Texas, it might have drop shipped from some where in Texas.

I say well done.
The calm before the storm is a great point to inventory, stock, and store.
Buy it cheap and stack it deep.

Reactions: krw
Should probably pull a couple boxes and see if the shit actually runs.

Agreed.......and maybe it runs too well

Reactions: Charmingmander