• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

$99 USGI Mags @ Cheaper Than Dirt

Re: $99 USGI Mags @ Cheaper Than Dirt

Good Lord...

I've already emailed them and let them know that I would never be making another purchase from them again. gouged prices or not.

There no end to the depths that this @#$%ing company will sink to @#$% the American gun-owner that has kept their sorry, @$$-raping business afloat all these years?!?!

I'm telling you guys...I don't know how they keep doing this unless the average American is either: a) that @#$%ing stupid/uneducated; or 2) that @#$%ing desperate for AR mags and things they fear will be "illegal" to own soon as to pay 8-10x their reasonable value of just a month ago. CTD has pulled this same $#!T for decades now. They did it prior to the '94 AWB, again at every possible political "scare" or civil unrest from tragic events like 9-11, etc., and they obviously continue to do it today. One of the worst perpetuators of FUD round. I wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire and screaming for help!!

Sorry...rant off. Please return to your regularly scheduled programming of where to find not quite so ridiculous pricing on AR mags, lowers, accessories, etc. now!
wink.gif

Unbelievable. Nothing like fueling the madness. Are there any depths they won't sink to?

Stop being jerks, it is a "Factory Colt", which always commands a premium to the very same product that says nothing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Katahdin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They should change their name to "Cheaper than Dick" </div></div>

HAHAHA, that was hilarious.

All this madness have turned people into mag thirsty AR zombies. They stumble around from website to website moaning and mumbling one word.......<span style="font-style: italic">PEEEEE MAAAAAAG!!!</span> They devour anything AR related they come across, and they are not deterred by anything, not even 10x msrp prices!!! (oh my gawwwwd!!)

Only thing believed to stop them is bankruptcy, and even that has yet to be proven. A good friend of mine tried the gouging method to keep those damned monster away from his gear... He was overwhelmed in a matter of hours. He survived... barely, but we don't think his bank account will ever be the same again. Damned Monsters...

Be careful when dealing with these Zombies as an attack will almost certainly infect you. My friend has started exhibiting some symptoms related to the disease. He now has a ever increasing interest in MY PMAGS!!!...... I think i'll have to put him down later...

I liked how it said our price like they are having a special or something it's like they are proud of being so high.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sageebr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I liked how it said our price like they are having a special or something it's like they are proud of being so high. </div></div>

Correction, It says "our <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline"></span><span style="color: #FF0000">LOW</span></span> price"

Oh i didn't pay attention to that yea they sure are LOW alright

Anyone besides me wonder where folks are getting all this money for blasters & Pmags, in a crap economy, at Christmas time? WTF, I'm confused.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UNCIVILIZED</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone besides me wonder where folks are getting all this money for blasters & Pmags, in a crap economy, at Christmas time? WTF, I'm confused. </div></div>

I am guessing good ol credit cards. Wait until those credit card payments are due and I bet you see alot of ARs for sale.

I haven't done business with these butt munchers for over 10 years and won't ever again

I have not bought anything from them since before the last AWB when they pulled the same BS.

Just remember this s#%t after the hype dies down, and never buy from them.
I've never been more stupefied by another company.

They stopped selling firearms in response to "recent events"... But the choose to continue raping anyone interested in anything AR related. I'll never do business with these bastards again!!!

What a crock of shit, they will never see a penny from me.
"Cheaper than gold" should be there new slogan

I wonder how many they have sold???

USGI mags on GB are averaging 15-20.00/mag. 100.00 per mag is just flat out dumb. How is that "Cheaper Than Dirt"? They must be selling them if that price has remained...

"A fool and his money..."

CTD has led the charge in previous "Scares" by boosting prices through the roof Immediately upon smelling blood in the water.

As I've said before.....I'd rather slide down a 100' razorblade on my asshole into a pool of alcohol before I'd spend a cent with these parasites at CTD !!
mad.gif

lets drag them in the street and spank them with those big wooden paddles used in frat initations

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd rather slide down a 100' razorblade on my asshole into a pool of alcohol before I'd spend a cent with these parasites at CTD !!
mad.gif
</div></div>

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiahMrRM39g"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AiahMrRM39g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

While this is capitalism at it's finest I will do my part and never purchase from them again as well. Not only that, I've been keeping a little list of people that have been participating in similar practices here on the hide. Just for my own future reference when buying and selling items here. If they want to buy something I'm selling in the future, their price has automatically gone up. Why? Because I can.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: patches</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While this is capitalism at it's finest I will do my part and never purchase from them again as well. Not only that, I've been keeping a little list of people that have been participating in similar practices here on the hide. Just for my own future reference when buying and selling items here. If they want to buy something I'm selling in the future, their price has automatically gone up. Why? Because I can. </div></div>

I agree, principals and good business ethics shouldn't be compromised. Hopefully karma created by disciplined customers will bite them in the ass in the long run.

can you say gougers? think they plan on selling out of every thing on the witch,S list and raise the price because they think they have everybody fooled with that "cheaper than dirt" crap. shop around, get what you can and cuss yourself for not stocking up in the middle of november. excuse me, i have a great big "i told you so" that i need to give to my wife

I just sent a e-mail to CTD saying that I will no longer be doing any sales with them,,,,,, and I think ever one out there sould do the same thing.This company is nuts with these prices.

Just sent the same myself. They are gouging terrorists. And, you never negotiate with terrorists!

the sad part is, they all know it.

i was talking to a worker at the fort worth store warehouse counter, asked him if they had any 300BLK ammo. he said yes but its a different price than in the catalog. $35 per 20. then i said "listen man i have nothing against you as a person, but what the hell happened to this store?" he just shook his head and said "i know man, i know."

on the way out i heard someone at the gun counter yell "THIS IS PRICE GOUGING" and the manager came out and yelled "NO THIS IS SUPPLY AND DEMAND" which would be true, except they have boxes and boxes of USGI mags at quadruple price.

so i went to cabelas and bought pmags at retail price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: FALex</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder how many they have sold???

USGI mags on GB are averaging 15-20.00/mag. 100.00 per mag is just flat out dumb. How is that "Cheaper Than Dirt"? They must be selling them if that price has remained...

"A fool and his money..." </div></div>

you got it all wrong man, CTD stands for "Cheaper Than Diamonds"

Last straw with them was when they quit selling the rifles. I knew what they were doing. Fuck them, I sent them an email telling them to take me off their list.

Cheaper Than Dirt is a sorry excuse for a business. They have no ethics nor integrity. Besides this obvious price gouging, their crap really isn't that cheap when you start price shopping.

Honestly, I would have never thought CTD would behave like this. Amazing.