• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 9mm ammo in stock at Grafs for $11.99

Re: 9mm ammo in stock at Grafs for $11.99

Dammit out of stock. I bought Winchester White Box at Walmart a few weeks ago for $20/Box 100

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smokin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dammit out of stock. I bought Winchester White Box at Walmart a few weeks ago for $20/Box 100 </div></div>

I'm still finding it at Chinamart for 19.99/100 occasionally. You just have to get lucky and get there before it gets bought out.

You have to be fast and lucky. I am not sure how true this is, but a clerk at the local Walmart claims that there is a constant flow of people coming in as well as calling to inquire about ammo. In fact, as I was speaking with her, she had to take two calls coming in about 45 ammo. This was 9:30 pm!

My dear wife was walking through Wallyworld today and calls me at work to see if I needed anything, it took me about a nanosecond to say "walk by the ammo counter and buy as many Winchester white box 9 or 45 as they have and will let you buy". They had nothing the day before, and this was 11:30am on Monday. They had 5 boxes of .45. God bless her. Now they have none.

Damn the walmart here sells out before 9am every morning, and everywhere else has been out for weeks. Sucks since i shoot about 500rnds of 45 a week for training and starting to dwindle on my supply. One shop about 90 miles from me has been selling 45. fmj for $65.99 a box

Wife went to Cabelas and called if I needed anything, (yes, Dumb Question). Told her to buy all the 9mm they had. She said they had a stack 3 foot tall. I asked her if she had a truck. She said "yes". All they would sell her was 2 boxes. Did the same thing at Grafs on primers and all they would sell is 200 at a time. Yes, get a press and then try to buy reloading components.

I am torn between the tooling issue for ammo manufacturers, the seasonal supply issues and the whole argument. Wouldn't everyone know the the PD shooters would be needing stuff and all the shooting sports are hitting it hard right now?