• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9MM Deals!

OldSalty

Just salty.
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2019
Lol...

20200729_192118.jpg

20200729_192508.jpg

Today 7/29 I paid 25.9 cents per round after tax for the same Fiocchi 115g 9mm at Scheels.

Limit 4 boxes per customer, left with 200 rounds for $51.96

Online prices are fucking asinine

"Expected delivery - 11-4-2020". Day after the election???
Not a bad price and you get the can!! Sadly 11-4-2020 there may already be an EO forbidding any firearms stuff from being delivered, sold, etc.

If you need it...

But wow, hahaha.

Makes me want to start an ammo manufacturing company...

20200804_223709.jpg

I really doubt there’s a shortage of ammo. I think companies are hoarding it like they did last election cycle. Depending on which way it goes, they price accordingly. I think it was dicks that did that last time and it backfired on them.

I just picked up a new carry gun, a Sig P365, knowing full well about the current 9mm ammo shortage. This is the 1st 9mm I've owned so I had to bite the bullet (sorry for the bad pun) and pay about $0.46/rd for 500 rds of fmj. Thanks ammoseek. I almost always get my SD ammo from Underwood Ammo.

spent $470 for 1000 147 fmj 9MM's yesterday....and I got 3000 rounds.

its not a ton of money, but the absolute highest price I have ever paid for 9mm

bench

Not a bad price and you get the can!! Sadly 11-4-2020 there may already be an EO forbidding any firearms stuff from being delivered, sold, etc.

Have you forgotten how this republic works?
We have the inauguration in Jan and then the new douche takes over.
Trump is far from perfect and he is not gonna do that.

BUT! Pretty sure many middle of the road Americans know they cannot vot

Have you forgotten how this republic works?
We have the inauguration in Jan and then the new douche takes over.
Trump is far from perfect and he is not gonna do that.

BUT! Pretty sure many middle of the road Americans know they cannot vot
Nope, I know how The Republic works when it's actually working as designed. However, if Biden (I mean whoever his VEEP is) wins, I'll stand by that statement. Problem is, The Republic is broken at the moment. This election is about keeping the band-aid on until MAYBE, God-willing, Trump wins and can finally get an AG (and House & Senate) that will back him on filling the swamp up with concrete (forget just draining it).

Glad i have enough to hold me over, wish i had enough to sell and double my money.

Reactions: CWB4
Target sports had some American eagle in stock and not more than 2 mins later all gone. I would have grabbed a little but driving and buying ammo probably wouldn't have ended well.