• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors 9mm first time

hue001t

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 9, 2009
jacksonville,NC/middletown CT
well this week was the first time Ive shot a handgun. I'm in USMC so it was a Beretta 9mm and i enjoyed it quite a bit! i shot ok i guess i shot sharp shooter but also feel a lot more comfortable handling a handgun so it was all around good!

Re: 9mm first time

the diesase only progresses from here!

yeah........the fun is just starting.

Thanks for your service bud.

yea the prob is im deploying in november, and doing the crap like sending a letter up chain of command is going to take to long to get permits to buy a personal handgun so im going to have to wait till i get back :-(

that sucks dude.Where are you being deployed?

When you get back,what is gonna be your first handgun purchase?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and doing the crap like sending a letter up chain of command is going to take to long to get permits to buy a personal handgun so im going to have to wait till i get back :-( </div></div>

You have to get permission to buy a firearm?

it does suck. im going to afghanastan. my first purchase im thikin a sig 9mm. and i can buy rifles/shotguns buy in order to get a handgun because i need permits to buy or a licence i havew to have permission yes (its retarded)