• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos 9mm M-16 Completed

762frmafr

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Well here it is all completed. It sports a DPMS slick side upper...5" 3-lug barrel...YHM Spectre length Lightweight handguard...Magpul MIAD grip...Magpul UBR stock...4 position trigger pack with 3 round burst and full auto. Waiting on a YHM Wraith XL 3-lug suppressor. Will be here Monday. It runs like a raped ape. 32 round Mags are gone in a hurry. Hope you enjoy.

Re: 9mm M-16 Completed

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why didn't you get that one done before TX!! </div></div>
I tried...I really did...all the parts were waiting for me when I got back though....

<----<span style="font-weight: bold">*Looks cautiously to his left and right to make sure no one is close enough to hear*</span>

Pssst....Steve....You forgot to put the barrel on it...
wink.gif

Hahahaa! That is pretty freaking sweet man. When you get that suppressor screwed on, fire that puppy up and put it on Youtube. I gotta see that in action.

-Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigJoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHERE ARE PICS!!! you tease
</div></div>
Ask and ye shall receive. The suppressor sticks out from the handguard 2 5/16" and the barrel with suppressor is right at 12" from the barrel nut.

url]

url]

url]

url]