• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Sidearms & Scatterguns 9mm Subsonic Ammo

kthomas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 17, 2009
Tucson, AZ
I have a HK VP9 that I plan on suppressing with a SiCo Octane 45 that I'm waiting to get out of jail. Just purchased a SiCo threaded barrel and booster for it.

Now I'm looking at picking up some subsonic ammo to be prepared for when the can arrives. I see that Prime has subsonic 147 grain 9mm ammo. Is there anything else I should consider, or just pull the trigger on the Prime ammo?

I’ve shot a bunch of Aquila 147gr out of my sig mpx, and my HK USP with really good results, accurate and clean, also have shot the Fiocchi with great results. Will say the Fiocchi is a bit quieter.

Reactions: kthomas
I’ve shot thousands of LAX Ammo, sub and super 9mm, no problems. All depends on your needs, LAX is basic budget range Ammo, won’t compare to Prime quality.

TargetSports did have Blazer Brass 147 for $179 per 1k. That was a few weeks ago, don't know if they still have it in stock.

TargetSports did have Blazer Brass 147 for $179 per 1k. That was a few weeks ago, don't know if they still have it in stock.

That's a good price!

Edit: Out of stock, guess it was too hard to resist for other people at that price

It was a good price, especially the free shipping! The last month I've noticed certain ammo is difficult to find in stock at good prices. Mostly in the subsonic flavors.

I buy 147gr subsonic from North Georgia Reloading at the Tulsa Weinenmacher gun show. Paul’s a good guy to deal with

That's a good price!

Edit: Out of stock, guess it was too hard to resist for other people at that price
SG Ammo has it in stock for the same price ATM... And Ammunition Store has it for $167.99 (187.56 shipped)!

Last edited: