• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Suppressors 9mm subsonic

Re: 9mm subsonic

There shouldnt be much difference between 147 and 158gr. PRVI Partisan is the only one I know of that mfgr's 158gr ammo anyway, so you're limited on bullet selection there

Besides, most 147gr 9mm is listed at 100fps, which is subsonic, so all is well in that department.

Heres some good quality, *cheap* 147gr 9mm ammo i found while searching the net

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/67098-5.html

Fiocchi also has a 158gr sub load.

As for the 147gr 9mm options, you'll need to check the mfg specs, but 99.9% of the factory offerings, including +P stuff, should be subsonic (at least out of pistol-length barrels).

I know that the heavier bullets are always nicer to shoot. I load 147's and 115's subsonic and like the 147's MUCH better. Same with my 45. 230's suppress so much "better" than the 185's.