• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

9X25 Dillon and Glock 29

spradley

Private
Minuteman
May 13, 2012
Leeds, Alabama
This may be posted in the wrong area but since those who reload this round also shoot it I'll ask here..

Anyone shooting the 9X25 Dillon in a Glock 29?

If so is it fairly manageable? I would guess it's no worse than shooting the original 10mm. Have a conversion barrel on the way and curious what to expect.

thanks

Re: 9X25 Dillon and Glock 29

If you do a search on youtube, I think a lot of your questions will be answered.

I've shot the Glock 20 in 9x25.

If you've shot the same pistol in 40 and then 357sig, you should have a really good idea of how 10/9x25 feels. The recoil is a smoother whoosh.

Beware, 9x25 is loud as FUCK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turbo54</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've shot the Glock 20 in 9x25.

If you've shot the same pistol in 40 and then 357sig, you should have a really good idea of how 10/9x25 feels. The recoil is a smoother whoosh.

Beware, 9x25 is loud as FUCK. </div></div>

Thank you Turbo.. I can't wait to wake em up at the range.

Gary