• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A BBBB favorite comes through?

Would be great if it was true, I'm getting tired of that filthy face on the news.

I've noticed this morning that the Avenatti guy is strangely absent from the news cycle & nobody seems to be saying things about him?
Wonder what's up?
That guy was all begging for attention the past couple days & his ugly face was all over the place....

I've noticed this morning that the Avenatti guy is strangely absent from the news cycle & nobody seems to be saying things about him?
Wonder what's up?
That guy was all begging for attention the past couple days & his ugly face was all over the place....
Hopefully he was given a pair of concrete shoes to wear while scuba diving at 5000 feet.

This is great news. Avenatti's bold claims of irrefutable evidence that will shake the world just got exposed.

Moral of the story. When you cry wolf...make sure the wolf is real.

Yep back on the news now......
You think somebody would have like reported a "gang rape" to the police sometime prior in the past 35 or so years...
You think also maybe they would have said something to some competent authorities rather than some fame & fortune seeking lawyer to godless whores...

As I said previously, if you have a son; he is in danger. That is my take away. I could give a fuck about SCOTUS. This country is in it's last death throes. The left has had 60 years or longer to perfect its tactics. It has done a much better job than we have.

Be the grey man...buy as much ammo and spare parts as possible.

As I said previously, if you have a son; he is in danger. That is my take away. I could give a fuck about SCOTUS. This country is in it's last death throes. The left has had 60 years or longer to perfect its tactics. It has done a much better job than we have.
Be the grey man...buy as much ammo and spare parts as possible.

Back almost 2 decades ago some of the more famous pastors around here used to have a hard rule to never ever for any reason or any emergency be alone in any environment with a woman who was not their wife, unless they had several trusted aides both male & female with them..
They understood what had already started...

The forces of evil have found that evil lying selfish women are their best foot soldiers in the war against all that is good.
Unfortunately the good men didn't even know there was a war on till they were getting stabbed as they still tried to be "gentlemanly" and "Chivalrous" and gave the evil women the benefit of the doubt not wanting to confront them to their faces....

At the rate it's going, pretty much if you are a conservative and happen to be a man, you almost have to consider all women as potential Communist attackers unless you have proven otherwise... as shown here... even just people you happen to have known at school can use the fact of them simply being at the same school as you as their way in to try to destroy you.

At the rate it's going, your sons might have to walk around doing video/audio recording of their actions 24/7 anytime away from the parents house (including in their own school dorms & apartments) etc...

Ammo is good... and as Jerry says... get all you can get...
However the Communists use their godless daughters of satan to get around it, what are you going to do when the police come kicking down your door because some Lying daughter of Satan accused you falsely... have a shoot out with them? Probably won't get much support even from other "righteous people"
Or when you get fired from your work because of a false accusation & even when you prove innocence, you can't get your job back & the accuser faces no consequences.. You'll get some sympathetic posts & pats on the back from "righteous people" but how many will help you fight back and demand justice be done?

Reactions: Nik H
Ammo is good... and as Jerry says... get all you can get...
However the Communists use their godless daughters of satan to get around it, what are you going to do when the police come kicking down your door because some Lying daughter of Satan accused you falsely... have a shoot out with them? Probably won't get much support even from other "righteous people"
Or when you get fired from your work because of a false accusation & even when you prove innocence, you can't get your job back & the accuser faces no consequences.. You'll get some sympathetic posts & pats on the back from "righteous people" but how many will help you fight back and demand justice be done?

Hence the grey man principle. I keep to myself. I have my family and a few friends that are like minded. When I am at a social gathering (wife's friends) I smile a lot and avoid any subject that can cause a spark. It works pretty well at home and, most importantly, at work. I have a very successful career by following this advice. I NEVER am alone with any female at work...EVER.

If it gets to the point where the LEO is kicking in doors, we are all fucked and then the rule of law is no longer valid. At that point, game on.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Toxic Femininity. There are bad men and there are bad women. The bad women though seem especially Nasty and Vicious. He said She said has become, He lies, She's broken and fragile.

So OK Bitches, are you tough enough to run with the big dogs or not? Are you Equals or not? Are you hard or soft? If Hard then stand up and be counted right then, that night. Not 30 years later.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
If it gets to the point where the LEO is kicking in doors, we are all fucked and then the rule of law is no longer valid. At that point, game on.

We are already there, there have been several high profile incidents that generated a lot of discussion here where the police showed up ready to shoot based on lies somebody told them & killed an innocent totally non threatening party.

Do you think if some SJW Communist female daughter of satan calls up the police and is screaming that she just barely escaped with her life and you were raping her at gunpoint & you still had her friend in the house, that the police won't roll up at your door / through your door ready to shoot?

Maybe you are lucky and the local police have experience being lied to... but it's proven that some don't and innocent people wind up dead.

This is not meant as a slam against the police in any way, it is simply stating the reality of what has actually happened and would be likely to happen again when lies are told for that purpose by evil people...

Reactions: Nik H
Toxic Femininity. There are bad men and there are bad women. The bad women though seem especially Nasty and Vicious. He said She said has become, He lies, She's broken and fragile.

So OK Bitches, are you tough enough to run with the big dogs or not? Are you Equals or not? Are you hard or soft? If Hard then stand up and be counted right then, that night. Not 30 years later.
They are what they choose to be in the specific situation.
The ultimate adversary, changing the rules as the game is being played.
I've never heard the feminazis scream about selective service sign up or alimony.
As women's right were achieved decades ago they had to invent new grievances to remain viable.

R

As women's right were achieved decades ago they had to invent new grievances to remain viable.
R

It's because true "Equality" and "Rights" were never the actual goal
It's the same as it has been for so much of history, as most succinctly put by Dame Ragnell in the story from so long ago.